We are doing the letter M and H this week, here are our boxes and some pics of us in action:
Boxes this week include:
1. MUS video and worksheet.
2. Our new I Spy game for the letter H, you can download an ‘I Spy’ card here.
3. Our blend ladders, we add a consonant to the end to make 3 letter words, he sounds them out then reads the word. You can download a copy of the blend ladders here.
7. Wipeoff Alphabet Book letter H
8. Shape recognition test
9. 3 letter CVC vowel matching cards, downloaded from Honey’s blog. Thanks Honey! She has 5 different volumes of these cards, you’ll be seeing some of the upper/lower case matching cards in my prek boxes soon!
10. Boggle Jr, I picked cards that have the beginning consonants that he’s learned thus far.
I think I mentioned this before, but it is my kindergartner’s job to teach my prek kiddo to count the calendar each day. This involves putting up the correct number, adding in the link for the patttern we make, and putting up the current day. Then they count together.