Soap Whittling 101
Hi all, you’ll be happy to know (or at least I am) that my super AWESOME husband has just order me a Canon Powershot, small, super cute, and last but definitely NOT least: its PINK! Yahoo! Can’t wait to get back to pics on my blog! In the meantime, boxes are loaded for tomorrow and I found this fun art project from my Yahoo Workbox Group! If you haven’t checked it out, do, lots of cool ideas and sharing going on there!
Kindergarten boxes for Friday:
1. Numbers assessment test and bingo dabber, downloaded from here (these are fun, don’t even seem like tests!) I downloaded the Train one since we’re doing T
2. Blend T and L cards, you can download them here. Use to practice consonant and vowel blending.
3. Abeka Number Skills Worksheet
4. Abeka Writing W/Phonics Handwriting practice
5. Katy and the Big Snow/Snack
6. Dry Erase Number Writing Practice
7. Nature Walk and science grid to draw our finds on. You can download a nature walk grid here.
8. Soap Whittling!
2nd Grade Boxes:
1. Math Test
2. Spelling Test
3. Abeka Language Worksheet
4. Abeka Phonics Worksheet (sentance writing)
5. Reading: The Planets In Our Solar System
6. Typing from Sue Patrick Workbox System
7. Nature Walk and art grid
8. Soap Whittling! (I know, I know…crazy…but we’ll do this outside I think)
That’s it for tomorrow. We got our Abeka Bible curriculum today, so we’ll be starting that next week! Yahoo! Have a good weekend!