Welcome to my weekly mime: What’s in the box Wednesday! I’ll alternate between prek, kindergarten and 2nd grade just for fun Hope you enjoy! Make sure to sign up on the McLinky at the bottom to share your boxes with everyone!
- Math U See Primer video and workbook
- Hot Dot Blend Cards and pen : See bottom of post for more Hot Dot info!
- Abeka Handwriting practice
- Abeka – addition flashcard practice
- Abeka Reading Practice
- Abeka – Numbers writing practice
- Dry Erase writing practice
- Telling Time practice
- Abeka – Addition problem writing practice
- Wall-E I Spy Book
Click here for more information on the Workbox System!
More info on Educational Insights Hot Dots:
I purchased some ‘make your own hot dots’ from Lakeshore Learning. You can print your own cards, these are phonics cards I made, you can download Short and Long Vowels cards, and Beginning Sounds Consonants cards. Word to the wise, print cards, laminate, THEN DOT THEM AFTERWARDS! The dots don’t work if they’ve been laminated!