Christmas Treasures Digital Scrapbooking Kit

For those of you who missed it in the Jessica Sprague Digital Designer’s Blog Hop, I wanted to share my Christmas Treasures kit! I’m still offering the mini-kit freebie and also presenting the full Christmas Kit for sale!

Christmas Treasures FREEBIE!

blogtrainpreview copy

What’s included in the mini-kit Freebie?

5 12×12 Papers, 2 Curly tags, 1Tied ribbon, and a Felt Alpha with hanging strings. (All files are 300 dpi, includes .jpg & .png format)

Click on the image above to download your Christmas Treasures Freebie!

And now for the full Christmas Time Kit!

ericamade_Christmas_Prev

What’s included in the Christmas Time Kit?

(All files are 300 dpi, includes jpg & .png formats)

• 24 Papers
  • 1 Pocket with 12 paper strips
  • 3 Buttons
  • 10 Tags
  • Felt Alpha with string ties (bow and straight)
  • 4 felt flowers
  • 2 Photo Corners
  • 4 Felt Trees
  • Hanging “Merry” embellishment
  • 7 Ribbons
  • 1 Twine tie
  • 2 Circle Tags
  • 4 Postage Stamps
  • 1 stitched border

Here’s an up close view of all the elements you’ll be getting, and they aren’t even all shown!

ericamade_Christmas_ElemPrev

Buy the Christmas Time Kit now for ONLY $3.00

Visit my store to see all of my kits:

ericamade

Don’t know what Digital Scrapbooking is? Click here!

• Growing Blessings December 4, 2010 at 3:12 pm

Erica,Your talent continues to blow my mind! Beautiful!NickiJuiceboxes and Wipeswww.juiceboxesandwipes.blogspot.com(Formerly Growing Blessings)

• Miss Janet @ HOME December 5, 2010 at 6:09 pm

Just stopped by to say, have a blessed day!Janetwww.homeward4.blogspot.com

• Tara @ Feels like home December 5, 2010 at 6:13 pm

Erica – You are so talented! I bought your Letter of the Week curriculum months ago, and my daughter and I love it. I just purchased and downloaded this set, and I'm sure it will be wonderful, too.Quick question – is the freebie part of the sold package? So I don't need to download the freebie if I purchased the full set?

• Lisa October 16, 2011 at 1:27 pm

Hi Erica,

is the mini kit still available? when I click on it, I get this message:
    Sorry, we can’t find “shared.confessionsofahomeschooler”. We suggest that you check the spelling of the web address or search above.

Lisa
    @praise_dancers

• erica October 16, 2011 at 2:53 pm

Hi Lisa,
      Sorry, I didn’t realize my link was broken! Yes, it is available, i’ve updated the link above so you should be able to download. Thanks!

• isabel December 6, 2011 at 8:04 pm

Thank you for the Christmas freebie. I’m always looking for a way to save money. I really like the colors.