K4 Curriculum: Middle Vowel Sounds

Hi everyone! I have some more fun K4 curriculum worksheets for you today! They’re Middle Vowel Sounds worksheets. For this set, I wanted to keep it simple and give them a choice for the answer.

whichvowelpromo

Click here to download the Middle Vowel Sounds Worksheets

If you’re just starting out, make sure to say each picture word slowly with your student. Help them hear each sound as you say it.

You can use them as regular worksheets or you can also laminate or put in page protectors then use a dry erase marker to write the missing vowel..

Click here to see my other K4 Curriculum Activities!

These activities are part of my K4 level expansion to my Letter of the Week Curriculum, click on the images below to see more activities!

K4button copy[8] LOTWlogo[5]

Hope you enjoy!

• Chris March 30, 2011 at 12:16 am

again, many thanks for this!!! 😀

• J and B Learning Is The Johnson Tribe March 30, 2011 at 3:53 am

Eric,you are so creative how you put everything together. What an awesome gift for your children. Thank you for sharing your gift!!=)

• J and B Learning Is The Johnson Tribe March 30, 2011 at 8:47 am

*Erica… so sorry I missed spelled your name!

• Sarah March 30, 2011 at 4:02 pm

Thank you!

• Jawan March 30, 2011 at 7:51 pm

I teach K4 and LOVE your materials! I think I use 2-3 of your worksheets or skill games every week. I make sure the parents see your copyright, too! They might be visiting your site and I don't even know it! Keep the good stuff coming!

• Amy April 2, 2011 at 8:46 am

Thanks for another great resource!

• nancy February 25, 2014 at 7:18 am

thank you!!!! I am so grateful to you:)

• Jalpa April 30, 2014 at 8:48 am

My daughter will be in Kindergarten this year and I was finding good educational material for her and found your site and it is just awesome!!.. Your material is excellent….really appreciate for whatever you are making us available!!!!!! Excellent work and material!!!

• Janette June 18, 2014 at 9:32 am

I can’t download your middle vowel sound worksheet. I keep getting. The file is corrupted dialog. 🙁

• erica June 20, 2014 at 6:20 pm

Hi Janette,
      The file appears to be okay from my side. If the document won’t open in your browser window, try RIGHT clicking on the download link. Then select “Save Link As” and pick a place to save the file. It should download the PDF and then you can open and print. Unfortunately the file is too large to email, but hopefully the RIGHT clicking trick will work!