Banana Boat Recipe
Hi everyone! I’m sure this is nothing new, but it is for us, and I just had to share!
This week we made banana boats for the kiddos.
No, we weren’t camping or anything like that, just looking for a little fun on a plain ole’ weekday!
The good news is that these tasty treats are so easy to make, your kiddos can do the honors!
- 1 banana/person
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- 1 bag caramel chips, or peanut butter chips
- 1 bag mini-marshmallows
- Aluminum Foil
- Slice open banana along one side, but not all the way to the ends.
- Stuff chocolate chips, caramels, and marshmallows all over inside the peel. The more the better!
- Wrap each stuffed banana in aluminum foil and grill for about 5-10 minutes or until bananas are nice and squishy.
- Alternate method: Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until bananas are soft and ingredients are melted.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy this simple and tasty dessert, even if it is just a regular ole’ Wednesday!