iHomeschool Omnibus Bundle!

It’s finally here! The iHomeschool eBook Omnibus! See below for all of the juicy details!

omnibus-laptop-500

SORRY THIS BUNDLE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

(NOTE: I am only participating in the group giveaway, but not in charge of the downloads. If you experience difficulties downloading, please email info@ihomeschoolnetwork.com)

Omnibus: a book containing reprints of a number of works

French, from Latin, for all, dative plural of omnis, a combining form meaning “all,” used in the formation of compound. First known use: 1829

What is the Homeschool eBook Omnibus?

A digital stockpile of books to carry you through the school year with encouragement and practical how tos. There are 53 eBooks in the collection, valued at over $350. The authors want to bless you by offering the entire collection for only $25. That is less than 50-cents per eBook.

How long will this sale last, exactly?

The sale will begin at 12:01am ET on Tuesday, August 21st and end at midnight on Saturday, August 25th.

What eBooks will I receive?

• What Your Child Needs to Know When : written by Robin Sampson from Heart of Wisdom
  • So, You Think You Wanna Homeschool? : written by Tiffany Manley from Sweet Phenomena
  • Organize Your Homeschool : written by Bethany LeBedz from Bethany LeBedz.com
  • Preplan for Your Best Homeschool Year Ever : written by Bethany LeBedz from Bethany LeBedz.com

Why are you selling this collection so cheap?

The authors are all homeschool moms like you who have just bought a multitude of school supplies and curriculum for the new academic year. They know that money can be tight at this time of the year. That’s why each of the authors wants to give back to the homeschool community with this ridiculously discounted eBook Omnibus.

Is there any other information I need to know before purchasing?

Yes, the download links for the eBooks will be valid for only 2 weeks. You must be sure to download all files before September 8th. Please remember to back up your files as well. iHN and the authors cannot send you copies of eBooks that have been deleted. Each of the eBooks in the Omnibus is copyrighted by the original author. Your purchase does not entitle you to share the files or upload them anywhere online where others can access them.

SORRY THIS BUNDLE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!

• Mergath August 20, 2012 at 11:20 pm

Holy cow. That’s quite a bundle.

• Lisa Rye August 21, 2012 at 1:49 am

I have just downloaded this and have to say it’s an amazing package. I say downloaded, it’s taking some time as there is just so much information!

Thank you so much this will certainly help me on the way to homeschool my 1 and 3 year old boys.

Lisa (UK)

• Laurie August 21, 2012 at 4:07 am

I am trying to find out if I have the space on my computer to download these files. What format are they in and does anyone know how much space they take up. Can they be backup on disc or pin drive?

• Erica August 23, 2012 at 12:24 am

I’m not sure how big the whole bundle is as it’s a compliation of tons of stuff! But I’m sure you can back it up on an External Hard Drive.

• Hope August 21, 2012 at 6:43 am

I just want to say thank you for this! I already owned a few of the titles, but your geography curriculum makes the bundle so worth it. I am very excited about some of the other titles as well.

• Aprile Miller August 21, 2012 at 7:08 am

I was so excited and TOUCHED to see this. While I know that this is great way to get more readers, I felt incredibly blessed. Thank you for sharing!

• Krystal August 21, 2012 at 7:44 am

Has anybody had trouble unzipping the first file (iHN Omnibus File #1). I get an error message that says it’s an unrecognizable format or damaged. I didn’t have an issue with any of the other files.

• Mergath August 21, 2012 at 8:52 am

It worked fine for me. I’d delete it and redownload.

• Page August 21, 2012 at 10:03 am

Yes, Kristal, I’m having the same problem as well. I can only get 20 MB and then it stalls. Hoping to fix it before my five download limit is up!

• Shayne August 21, 2012 at 12:25 pm

Me too. All the Confessions of a Homeschooler files won’t download properly for me. ALL other files are just fine.

• Katie August 21, 2012 at 1:45 pm

I’ve had trouble with the first download too. Any suggestions on what to do?

• Christina August 21, 2012 at 2:12 pm

I am also having trouble with only those files from Confessions of a Homeschooler. Everything else is working and already saved to my computer.

• Summer August 21, 2012 at 2:25 pm

I’m having the same issue with downloading the first file.

• Stina August 21, 2012 at 2:32 pm

Same here. 🙁

• Karlee August 21, 2012 at 4:07 pm

I am having similar problems. It says the Road Trip and Expedition Earth are unrecognizable. And one stopped downloading at 12.3 MB and the other was similar. Not to mention it took 4 – 5 hours just to get to that point. I’m going to have my husband look at it later since he’s a software engineer and knows much more about this than me : ) If I figure anything out, then I will post.

• Melanie August 21, 2012 at 2:22 pm

Ditto here. I get that message for #1 and #11 – those are the only ones I’ve downloaded so far. Please help before I lose my chance to download it all!

• Karen M. August 21, 2012 at 2:32 pm

Same thing here. I hope if I delete and redownload it will work. Don’t want to use up all my chances!

• Karen August 21, 2012 at 3:21 pm

None of them are working for me. I’ve downloaded 3 times now, and each time I try to open it says the file is “corrup”. By the way, the link in the email says we only have 5 chances to download, and then we are no longer allowed to download. I’m scared to try a 4th time, but can’t get any of the files to open. 🙁 Anyone have a solution for this?

• Karlee August 21, 2012 at 4:08 pm

After a second try it told me that my time expired. I emailed them and they resent a link to try again. I thought it was going to work only to have the files unrecognizable and not fully downloading. Frustrating.

• Erica August 23, 2012 at 12:26 am

I’m sorry, I’ve had a few people say the same thing. I emailed them to see what was going on and they think it’s due to the file sizes and also hundreds of people downloading all at once. They’re encouraging you to try again a little later when it’s hopefully slowed down. They said if you still have troubles downloading to contact them at info@ihomeschoolnetwork.com .

If you need your links reset they can do that, but we need your transaction number (NOT the invoice #). I think they’re working on putting my files somewhere else so they aren’t so difficult to download. If you still can’t get them after emailing the above address, let me know and I can have you create an account in my store so you can get my files at least.

In the meantime, here is a faq’s page that might help answer any other questions you have.

Sorry everyone!

• Suzanne August 21, 2012 at 9:43 am

Yay, yay, yay!!! Thank you so much!

• Melanie August 21, 2012 at 9:46 am

Just have a quick question – I am planning to purchase this pack but I have already purchased the Letter of the Week & K4 curriculum. If I buy this pack and I allowed to give the new Letter of the Week & K4 books to someone else? Not sure how that works but I don’t want to wrong anyone. Thank you! Excited for this big bundle of goodness!

• Jennifer S August 21, 2012 at 11:13 am

I am planning to buy EE and LOTW for next year anyway, so I’d love to have this. But I know you updated EE once and let people who bought it before get the update. If I bought this, would any future updates be available to me? Or am I better off buying straight from you next year, closer to when I plan to use it?

• Karen M. August 21, 2012 at 11:15 am

This is AWESOME! Thank you so much! I just pray that my old computer can handle downloading all this wonderful information 🙂

1 2 3 5