It’s finally here! The iHomeschool eBook Omnibus! See below for all of the juicy details!
SORRY THIS BUNDLE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
(NOTE: I am only participating in the group giveaway, but not in charge of the downloads. If you experience difficulties downloading, please email email@example.com)
Omnibus: a book containing reprints of a number of works
French, from Latin, for all, dative plural of omnis, a combining form meaning “all,” used in the formation of compound. First known use: 1829
What is the Homeschool eBook Omnibus?
A digital stockpile of books to carry you through the school year with encouragement and practical how tos. There are 53 eBooks in the collection, valued at over $350. The authors want to bless you by offering the entire collection for only $25. That is less than 50-cents per eBook.
How long will this sale last, exactly?
The sale will begin at 12:01am ET on Tuesday, August 21st and end at midnight on Saturday, August 25th.
What eBooks will I receive?
- Pursuit of Proverbs 31 : written by Amy Bayliss from Cajun Joie de Vivre
- Expedition Earth: A Journey Through God’s World : written by Erica from Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Boyschooling: The Fine Art of Homeschooling Boys : written by Jamerrill Stewart from Holy Spirit-Led Homeschooling
- Simply Homeschool: Having Less Clutter and More Joy in Your Homeschool : written by Karen DeBeus from Simply Living…for Him
- 31 Days to a Better Spouse : written by Ashley Pichea from Ashley Pichea.com
- What Your Child Needs to Know When : written by Robin Sampson from Heart of Wisdom
- So, You Think You Wanna Homeschool? : written by Tiffany Manley from Sweet Phenomena
- The Classic Housewife’s ABC’s of Eclectic Homeschool : written by Amber Oliver from Classic Housewife
- Organize Your Homeschool : written by Bethany LeBedz from Bethany LeBedz.com
- ABCs of Encouragement : written by Dawn Perkins from The Momma Knows
- 51 Frugal Father-Daughter Dates : written by Ashley Pichea from Ashley Pichea.com
- Help for Heart of the Homeschool Mom : written by Jamerrill Stewart from Holy Spirit-Led Homeschooling
- Circle Time: Plan the Best Part of Your Day : written by Kendra Fletcher from Preschoolers and Peace
- Princess Training for the King’s Glory : written by Richelle McFarlin from Under the Golden Apple Tree
- Girl Power, God’s Way: Living Out Biblical Womanhood : written by Angela Parsley from Refresh My Soul Ministries
- Managing Multiple Ages in the Homeschool : written by Christine Field
- Preplan for Your Best Homeschool Year Ever : written by Bethany LeBedz from Bethany LeBedz.com
- Hands-On Learning: Cross-Curricular Projects to Make Learning Come Alive! : written by Kris Bales from Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
Why are you selling this collection so cheap?
The authors are all homeschool moms like you who have just bought a multitude of school supplies and curriculum for the new academic year. They know that money can be tight at this time of the year. That’s why each of the authors wants to give back to the homeschool community with this ridiculously discounted eBook Omnibus.
Is there any other information I need to know before purchasing?
Yes, the download links for the eBooks will be valid for only 2 weeks. You must be sure to download all files before September 8th. Please remember to back up your files as well. iHN and the authors cannot send you copies of eBooks that have been deleted. Each of the eBooks in the Omnibus is copyrighted by the original author. Your purchase does not entitle you to share the files or upload them anywhere online where others can access them.
SORRY THIS BUNDLE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!