Hi everyone! Each year I receive emails asking about gift ideas for all of those awesome kiddos in your life! Well, this year I have a packed post of great ideas for the not only the little ones, but you mama’s too! Hope you enjoy! Sorry, apparently I’m really into exclamation points.
WARNING: Beware, this post is full of eye-candy, so try to contain yourself, and just to help out, you should be able to click on any of the images below and get to them online… ;o)
- Pick and Draw
- Why Do They Call it Christmas? DVD
- The Night Before Christmas Recordable Book (My parents did this for our children, and they LOVE it! It will be a wonderful keepsake for years to come.)
1st & 2nd Grade:
Elementary Aged Children::
- Stack & Match Magnet Rings
- Magnetic Mosaic Design Board
- Alligator Uppercase Puzzle
- Bead Sequencing Kit
- Zoob Building Set
- Dino Digs (Seriously a huge hit in our house!
- GeoSafari® Talking Electron Microscope™
- GeoSafari® Tuff Cam
- Math Slam™
- Buck, Buck, Moose!™ Game
- Melissa & Doug See & Spell
- Melissa & Doug Beginner Pattern Blocks
- MindWare Imaginets
- ThinkFun Zingo (My kids LOVE this game!)
- ThinkFun What’s Gnu
- Pop for Sight Words by Learning Resources
- Pop for Letters Game by Learning Resources
- Goodie Games – ABC Cookies by Learning Resources
Scotch Thermal Laminator / HP Photo Printer
MadeOn Bee Silk Bars – These things ROCK!!
Happy shopping! And make sure to stop by Starbucks so you don’t get too cranky waiting in line ;o) (I highly recommend the Tall Non-Fat White Mocha!
Disclaimer: This is NOT a paid advertisement or endorsement.