Happy Wednesday everyone! Today I’m back with a What’s in the Box Wednesday post with Tinker Bell’s first grade boxes this year.
In their first box, each of my kiddos has an Expanding Acrylic Drawer Organizer with all of the supplies they’ll need. This keeps them from getting up a thousand times during class to get something!
She also has her Daily Learning Notebook which is how she starts each morning. She’s very used to this now and does it independently.
The next box houses only the Math U See stuff. The blocks, videos, etc take up a lot of room.
The next box has her Abeka Letters & Sounds 1 and Language 1 worksheets. I like these workbooks because they go well with AAS, and serve as a way to re-enforce the things that she is learning.
Not pictured: The below items are done as a group, so they’re not kept in our workboxes.
- Grapevine Bible notebook. Each of my kiddos has a 1/2” 3-ring binder that they use with their Grape Vine studies. And actually we rearranged a little, so this is now in her boxes, just not in my pictures!
- Abeka Science & History
- See the Light Art
- P.E.: Family Time Fitness
- Piano: Piano is Easy (We’re starting with Teach Yourself Piano Step by Step)
That’s all that is in her drawers for today! Tomorrow I will re-fill them with new worksheets and activities for her to have fun with!
- If you don’t know what workboxes are, click here!
- Click here for more information on my workboxes and school room setup!