Hi everyone! Today I’m sharing Turbo’s 4th grade daily schedule with you. If you’ve missed my previous posts, you can see the ‘Daily Homeschool Schedule’ series here.
Turbo is currently 9 years old, and he’s in the 4th grade. He’s got a bit heavier load this year, but so far he’s doing well with it.
Here is our basic 4th Grade Schedule:
- 8:30am – Breakfast / Family Devotions
- 9:00am – Daily Learning Notebook
- 9:15am – Bible
- 9:30am – Math
- 10:30am – English
- 11:00am – Handwriting
- 11:20am – Reading
- 11:30am – Spelling
- 11:45am – Vocabulary
- 12:00 – Lunch/PE
- 1:00pm – History
- 1:30pm – Science
- 2:00pm – Typing/Music/Art/Piano (1x per week)
- 2:30pm – Literature
Download a copy:
We are currently doing Bible, History, Science, and Literature as a group which makes it a bit easier on me. Eventually I will have to split that up once the Teeny Tot gets a bit older, but for now this schedule is working for us.
Here is our 4th grade curriculum for the year:
- Art: World’s Greatest Artists 2 and See the Light Art DVDs
- Bible: Grapevine Studies, and Kay Arthur Discover 4 yourself
- Spelling: All About Spelling
- English/Grammar: Rod & Staff English 3 & 4 ( I was advised to use a grade level down since we’re just starting.)
- Reading: Abeka 4
- Math: Math U See Delta
- History: Abeka History (4th Grade – they’ll be doing it together)
- Literature: Classical Literature Units
- Music: World’s Greatest Composers Vol 1 (Continued from last year)
- Robotics: LEGO Education We’re using the Simple Mechanisms set this year.
- Science: Abeka Science, & some of my scientist units.
- P.E.: Family Time Fitness
- Piano: Piano is Easy (We’re starting with Teach Yourself Piano Step by Step)
- Handwriting: BJU Handwriting 4
- Typing: Typing Instructor (CD Version, each of them has their own login)
- Vocabulary: Wordly Wise 4 (This is our first year trying this so our thoughts on it are still TBD.)
- Writing: Write Shop Junior D (Turbo)
Have a scheduling tip to share? Make sure to leave a comment below!