Sight Word Printable Worksheets

Welcome back lovely readers!

sightwordactivities

Since my sight word activities are one of my most searched pages, I thought it would be a good idea to put them all in one place for you to see!  So here they are, all of my free sight word flashcards, worksheets, and activities!

Check back for updates regularly!

Sight Word Flash Cards & Wall Caterpillars:

ksightwordcards1stsightwordcards

2ndsightwordcards3rdsightwordcards

Sight Word Worksheets:

PreksightwordsentencebuttonKsightwordsentencebutton

1stsightwordsentencebutton2stsightwordsentencebutton

3rdsightwordsentenceMbutton3rdsightwordsentenceCbutton

Sight Word Writing & Word Searches

k4sw_spelltracek4sw_search

1stgradesightwordsearch2ndgradesightwordsearch3rdgradesightwordsearch

Special Themed Sight Word Games:

pumpkinsightwordcards

And that’s it for now, I hope you enjoy these sight word activities in your homeschool and classrooms!

Looking for more printables, worksheets, and activities? Check out my printables page for more goodies!

• Billie January 28, 2015 at 10:45 am

Hi Erica
    I just wanted to say that you are AWESOME and do such a great service for home school moms. I don’t know what I would have done if I had not found your site. Thank you so much!

• Melanie O. January 29, 2015 at 11:30 pm

Thank you for posting them all together:) I started using the sentence pages with my youngest who is struggling with retention. I printed out the ones for which he struggles to retain and this week has been a success:) He is delighted with the pages and I am thrilled to see his gradual progress.

• Karrie Blanding January 30, 2015 at 10:45 am

Hi Erica, I wanted to take a minute to thank you for how you have helped my family. Your work shows efforts and I am thankful to God for you. God used you to bless my heart. Sincerely, yours in Christ!

• Cyndi Norris October 28, 2016 at 10:00 am

As soon as I saw this website, I knew I had to check it out. I am always in need of something for my Kinders to practice their sight words with. I LOVE you!!! Thank you so much for the work you put in AND for putting the words in alphabetical order!!! Thank you…thank you….thank you!!!!

• Amanda J November 15, 2016 at 7:38 am

Your sight has been Favorited, bookmarked, and shared! Thank you for all the hard work you do and extra thank you for your willingness to share. My students (and myself) are forever grateful!!!!

• Reena February 26, 2017 at 12:45 pm

Hi Erica,

Thank you for very much for creating and sharing your sight words worksheets. They are wonderful resources.

• Dana Heller April 6, 2017 at 7:05 pm

Your sight word sentences are such a great resource! Do you think you would ever do the noun Dolch sight words? Words like boy and girl come up so early in reading and those would be so great to have. Thank you!

• erica April 10, 2017 at 2:18 pm

HI Dana,
      I just used the Dolche because I figured it would cover the majority of words. Unfortunately it’s difficult for me to make custom sheets for everyone individually, sorry!

• Tammy April 26, 2017 at 10:34 am

wow! great resources! Thanks for sharing! I really appreciate you sharing your hard work on these worksheets.

• Susan June 10, 2017 at 4:31 pm

Thank you so much for sharing these! They are amazing resources.

• Sheena January 29, 2018 at 4:27 pm

Thank you so much for posting these!! I love your sight word program! My daughter did awesome with them in your K4 Curriculum, so I was sooo happy when I found the 1st -3rd grades ones!!! Awesome!!