Updated Sewing Room Tour–New Floors!

We recently ripped out all of the carpet on our main floor and put in Hardwood Flooring. And since I’ve had a ton of requests for an updated sewing/quilting room tour, so that’s what we’re doing today!

And yes, the birdies are still living in here keeping me company while I sew. Let’s check it out!

Watch my Updated Sewing Quilting Room Tour video here!

Links to my storage shelves and desk set up!

• Kallax shelving unit (I have a 2×4 unit, and a 5×5 unit. I‘m sorry, they don’t offer the 5×5 unit anymore, the largest you can get is a 4×4 unit.)
  • Linnmon Table Top (78 3/4” x 23 5/8” mat white table tops – I put two table tops together as shown in the video)
  • Adils table Legs (I purchased 8 of the white ones. Three on each end and two in the center for stability.)

Links to products mentioned in the video, along with some of my favorite sewing notions:

I hope you enjoyed my sewing room tour!

If you just started quilting or sewing, check out my How to Quilt Series!

• Kristina in GA June 4, 2018 at 8:48 am

Looks great! Seeing all of the fabric in organized in the cubbies makes me smile- it’s so satisfying and pretty to look at. Great job organizing. 🙂

• Kathleen Rackow June 4, 2018 at 4:50 pm

Thank you Erica for the tour of your sewing room. You did a really great job organizing it. I think you should put your computer in the sewing room so you can either listen to a movie or some really great music. I think that is so relaxing.

• Tracy Springfield June 8, 2018 at 8:37 am

I noticed you have your yardage folded with cards in it. Are the cards for stability or do you write how much of the fabric is on there? I love your sewing room. Thanks for sharing it with us.

• erica June 8, 2018 at 9:10 am

They’re for stability, they’re inexpensive Comic Book Boards and work great! You can get them here: https://amzn.to/2sPdGT5

• Flyingkids June 11, 2018 at 8:23 am

This sewing room is fantastic. Thanks for letting us take a look inside.

• Sarah Kohnert June 14, 2018 at 12:13 pm

Hello. A few years ago I purchased Greatest Artists Vol. 1 and Vol 2. Finally, this summer I am ready to print both of them but can only find Vol. 2 on my computer. If you keep records of who purchased what and could verify and resend me Greatest Artists Vol. 1 that would be wonderful! Thank you so much, Sarah

• erica June 20, 2018 at 1:07 pm

Hi Sarah, we do, just send me an email and I’ll be happy to see when your order was. I tried looking up this email and didn’t see any orders.

• Cindy June 16, 2018 at 1:39 pm

Wow, what a beautiful sewing room!!! What paint color did you use on the walls?

• erica June 20, 2018 at 1:04 pm

It’s called Traditional Tan, it was whatever the builders used 🙂 We only had like three paint choices and so I got the most neutral one!