Cranberry Turkey Breast
This recipe was delicious and SUPER easy!
- 1 3lb turkey breast
- 1 packet of Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 c orange juice
- 1 can cranberry sauce (not jellied)
- Place turkey breast in crockpot
- Mix all other ingredients in bowl and pour over turkey breast
- Turn Crockpot on low and cook 8 hrs or until meat is tender
Serve with salad and bread!
Tip: This makes a great freezer meal, simply prepare sauce and place raw turkey breast and sauce in Zip-lock Freezer Bag and freeze. When ready to serve, thaw overnight in refrigerator then place in crock-pot and cook on low 8hrs until meat is tender!