It’s Fall Y’all! And that means it’s time for pumpkin everything. And that includes cross stitch and quilting! My NEW Pumpkinville Cross Stitch Pattern is super cute and the perfect fall piece to work on. It features patchwork pumpkins, scrappy leaves, little cottages, and a cute fall house!
The piece finishes at 6″ x 6″ if stitched on the called for fabric.
Get the Pumpkinville Cross Stitch Pattern here!
- Cloth (14-count White Aida)
- Size 26 tapestry needle
- Optional: Embroidery hoop and needle minder
- Optional finishing: 6-1/4″ x 6-1/4″ and 7-1/4″ x 7-1/4″ Peel ‘N Stick Board, 1-1/2 yards decorative ribbon, and Faux Fall Flowers and Pumpkins
- DMC 3854 Autumn Gold Med.
- DMC 722 Orange Spice Lt
- DMC 922 Copper Lt.
- DMC 471 Avocado Green Lt
- DMC 472 Avocado Green Ultra
- DMC 3811 Turquoise Very Lt.
- DMC 597 Turquoise
- DMC 518 Wedgewood Lt.
- DMC 437 Tan Lt
- DMC 435 Brown Very Lt
- DMC 801 Coffee Brown Dk.
- The stitch count for Pumpkinville is 86 by 86h. The pattern is a full page color pattern so it is easy to read!
- The sample is stitched on 14-count Aida (DMC White) cloth using 2 strands of DMC floss. If you stitch with the recommended fabric, the finished piece will be approximately 6″w x 6″h.
Included in Pattern:
- Full-color symbol chart stitching instructions
- Finishing instructions
This is a PDF DOWNLOAD. You can view it digitally, or print it for ease of use.
Watch my Pumpkinville Finishing Tutorial on YouTube!