It’s Fall Y’all! And that means it’s time for pumpkin everything. And that includes cross stitch and quilting! My NEW Pumpkinville Cross Stitch Pattern is super cute and the perfect fall piece to work on. It features patchwork pumpkins, scrappy leaves, little cottages, and a cute fall house. And in today’s video, I am going to show you how I finished my Pumpkinville Cross Stitch piece.
Get the Pumpkinville Cross Stitch Pattern here!
Watch the Pumpkinville Cross Stitch Finishing Video Tutorial here:
Finishing Materials Used:
- Peel ‘N Stick Board: 6-1/4″ x 6-1/4″ and 7-1/4″ x 7-1/4″
- 10″ x 10″ piece accent fabric
- Hot Glue Gun
- Faux Fall Flowers and Pumpkins
- 1-1/2 yards decorative ribbon (I used two kinds, burlap and orange gingham)
- The stitch count for Pumpkinville is 86 by 86h. The pattern is a full-page color pattern so it is easy to read!
- The sample is stitched on 14-count Aida (DMC White) cloth using 2 strands of DMC floss.
- If you stitch with the recommended fabric, the finished piece will be approximately 6″w x 6″h.
Included in Pattern:
- Full-color symbol chart stitching instructions
- Finishing instructions