We made this fun Nativity Craft today! I found this cute idea on Family Fun!
- 2 small terra-cotta pots
- 1 small terra-cotta saucer
- Acrylic paint
- Fine-point marker
- 3 wooden knobs, one smaller than the others
- Tacky glue
- Embroidery floss
Paint the terra-cotta pots and saucer. Use a fine-point marker to draw faces on the wooden knobs.
2. Once the paint is dry, turn the pots upside down and use tacky glue to attach a larger head to the bottom of each pot. When the glue is dry, drape a piece of fabric around the top of each head and tie it in place with embroidery floss.
3. Form a swaddling blanket from another piece of cloth, as shown, gluing it to secure the shape. Glue the small head to the blanket and set it in the saucer on a bed of raffia.
- More Christmas Fun Crafts!
- Snowglobe Craft
- Snowflake Craft
- Snow Covered Votives