Paper Cup Rudolf
Since we are planning on The Minivan Express trip, I decided to try this cute Rudolf craft from Kaboose to use for our popcorn cups!
Note: A kind reader said that Barnes & Noble is doing The Polar Express story time friday night December 4th at 7pm at most locations, so you could put the tickets in their beds early and plan on going to story time, and then to see lights! Thanks for sharing your ideas!
- Paper, Plastic, or Foam Cup
- Brown paint: I used red/blue/yellow mixed
- Paint brushes
- Brown Pipe Cleaners
- Craft Glue
- Google Eyes
- Pom-pom nose
- Brown felt squares for ears
- Hole Punch
- Punch 2 holes on both sides of the cup for the antlers and ears.
- Paint the cup using brown paint. (We tried foam cups, and the paint just beaded on the cups –see below. Instead we ended up substituting with plastic cups. I think next year I may just cover the cup with brown felt. I didn’t want paint inside the cup either since we’ll be using them for food.)
- Twist pipe cleaners in holes on each side for antlers
- Roll up square felt piece and push through 2nd hole on each side for ears
- Glue on eyes and nose
Fill with popcorn and enjoy!
Click here to see more Christmas Crafts from kaboose!