Magnetic Color Cubes

I just found these super fun Orb Factory Magnetic Color Cubes at my local teacher supply store today and had to get them! While they come with fun design ideas, unfortunately they do NOT come with cards for say, my preschooler, to copy.

51Kr5sXebcL._SL500_AA300_

Since I didn’t think she could handle looking at an image and re-producing it quite yet, I made some cards for her and of course have them to share with you! If you don’t have the wooden cubes, they will also work with the foam magnetic pieces.

IMG_6436 IMG_6437

I made 8 cards for her to play with, I printed them double sided (so I only used 4 sheets of cardstock) then I laminated them for durability. Here’s a peek at the cards:

promo

Click here to download the Magnetic Color Cube Cards

• Annette September 9, 2010 at 4:09 am

O how fun! I bought these a while back and my son pefers them to pom-pom magnets!! I love the cards you made to go with them! Thanks so much for sharing!

• Kristine September 9, 2010 at 6:26 am

Thank you for alwways sharing your wonderful creations! Love these! My girl will love it!

• laurad September 9, 2010 at 6:40 am

well aren't you awesome! i purchased these this summer at Lakeshore and thought the same thing, but I don't know how to make my own patterns. YAY, thanks!

• *~*Lis*~* September 9, 2010 at 7:10 am

wow these are great! Ive got to find some of the cubes!

• Lessons from the Boys September 9, 2010 at 8:19 am

Thank you for always sharing. You create such fabulous things! My son loved the first mosaics transportation set, he isn't much into art but he loved those. So I am sure he would like this too!

• sarahssweeties September 9, 2010 at 9:08 am

I saw these on Amazon! Now I want them! Thanks for the download!

• Giggly Girls September 9, 2010 at 9:26 am

Awesome!

• Anonymous September 9, 2010 at 10:52 am

Thank you so much! This is terrific. Thanks for sharing all you do in such a generous and humble way. We are blessed! 🙂

• Donovan Doins September 9, 2010 at 12:59 pm

Thanks for sharing your downloads on these. Looks like tons of fun, and concentrated play.

• Matalyn September 9, 2010 at 2:41 pm

I bought these a while back as well and my daguhters love them! I wasn't overly impressed with the paint quality and some of the magnets fell off and had to be glued back on, but they are very good for inspiring creativity!Thanks for the patterns! I took the once that came with it and cut them apart and laminated them and put them in the kids boxes. These are bigger and better for my 3 year old!Matalyn

1 2 3