Randomly I go back to my beginning blog days and do a “what’s in the box” post…maybe I’ll do it on Wednesdays…”What’s in the box Wednesday”…huh, has a nice ring to it, and today is Wednesday!
So here goes:
- Math U See Beta video and workbook
- Abeka Spelling
- Abeka Language Worksheet
- Abeka Phonics Worksheet
- Spelling List Practice Sheet
- Abeka Phonics flashcards to practice special sounds
- Abeka Math 2 workbook (yes, I make her do 2 math’s)
- My Father’s World American Pioneers and Patriots
- Sue Patrick’s Typing lessons
- My Father’s World Art: I Can Do All Things – Paint Dabbing
Underneath the art lesson in the bottom drawer is a crocheted scrunchie craft bag. I got it at Michael’s for $1. She’s learning to crochet, although so far it seems that knitting has been easier for her to pick up. We leave this in the box for her to work on as time allows until completed.
Also, for homework she has a reader that she does nightly with Daddy.