It’s time for the April Stitchy House of the Month cross-stitch pattern! Last year we did an adorable Truck of the Month series, and I thought it would be fun to do a Stitchy House of the Month this year! Each month will feature a different house design and a seasonal quilt too!
I will be releasing the patterns on the 15th of each month so you have some time to get started before the new month arrives.
The pieces finish at 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ and are perfect for beginners and seasoned cross-stitchers alike!
Get the 2023 April Stitchy House of the Month PDF Pattern here!
- Cloth (14-count Aida)
- Size 26 tapestry needle
- Optional: Embroidery hoop and needle minder
- Optional Finishing includes 1/4″ ric-rac and Peel ‘N Stick Board, and a 5″ x 7″ paddle from Hobby Lobby
- DMC Blanc White
- DMC 744 Yellow Pale
- DMC 977 Golden Brown Light (Orange)
- DMC 471 Avocado Green Very Light
- DMC 422 Hazel Nut Brown Light
- DMC 434 Brown Light
- DMC 840 Beige Brown Med
- DMC 964 Sea Green Lt
- DMC 959 Sea Green Med
- The stitch count for the House of the Month is 47w by 63h.
- The sample is stitched on 14-count Aida (Wichelt Beautiful Beige) cloth using 2 strands of DMC floss. If you stitch with the recommended fabric, the finished piece will be approximately 3-1/2″w x 4-1/2″h.
Included in Pattern:
- Full-color symbol chart stitching instructions
- Optional finishing instructions