It’s time for the JULY Stitchy House of the Month cross-stitch pattern! Last year we did an adorable Truck of the Month series, and I thought it would be fun to do a Stitchy House of the Month this year! Each month will feature a different house design and a seasonal quilt too!
Get the 2023 July Stitchy House of the Month PDF Pattern here!
- Cloth (14-count Aida, I used Wichelt Beautiful Beige)
- Size 26 tapestry needle
- Optional: Embroidery hoop and needle minder
- Optional finishing: Peel ‘N Stick Board, 5″ x 7″ paddle, 1/4″ ric-rac
- 14-Count Aida (Whichelt Beautiful Beige)
- DMC B5200 Snow White
- DMC 816 Garnet
- DMC 3347 Yellow Green Med
- DMC 3345 Hunter Green Dk
- DMC 964 Sea Green Lt
- DMC 311 Navy Blue Med
- DMC 842 Beige Brown Very Lt
- DMC 434 Brown Lt
- DMC 844 Beaver Grey Ultra Dk
- (Optional Finishing: Sticky Board 8″ x 10″; Mini Cutting Board Hobby Lobby Item #2072734)
- The stitch count for the House of the Month is 47w by 63h.
- The sample is stitched on 14-count Aida (Wichelt Beautiful Beige) cloth using 2 strands of DMC floss. If you stitch with the recommended fabric, the finished piece will be approximately 3-1/2″w x 4-1/2″h.
Included in Pattern:
- Full-color symbol chart stitching instructions
- Finishing instructions
This is a PDF DOWNLOAD. You can view it digitally, or print it for ease of use.
Check out the July Quilty House of the Month too!