It’s time for the July House of the Month series! Last year we did an adorable Truck of the Month series, and I thought it would be fun to do a Quilty House of the Month this year! Each month will feature a cute house design including a seasonal quilt!
I will be releasing the patterns on the 15th of each month so you have some time to get started before the new month arrives. The individual house blocks will be available in PDF format. Once they are all released I will bundle them together in PDF and PRINT formats!
These mini-quilts finish at 20″ x 24″ and are perfect for beginners and seasoned quilters alike!
Get the 2023 July Quilty House of the Month PDF Pattern here!
See the July Quilty and Stitchy HOM in today’s video!
- Quilt finishes at 20” x 24”
QUILTY Fabric Requirements
- Background fabric: 1/2 yard
- Light Blue: 1 FQ
- Medium Blue: 1 F8
- Dark Blue: 1 FQ
- Red: 1 F8
- Gray: 1 F8
- (OPTIONAL: Low Vol. 1 F8)
- Binding: 1/4 yard
- Batting/Backing: 2/3 yard
- (Note: F8 = 9″ x 18″, FQ = 18″ x 21″)
FABRIC Used in Sample:
- Background: Moda Bella 9900-97
- Blues and Reds: Bonnie and Camille Vintage Picnic & DaySail
- Gray: Sweet Water Holly’s Tree Farm
- Low Vol: Figtree Fruit Cocktail
- Personalized Label from Everemblem
Don’t miss last year’s series, the Vintage Truck of the Month!