It’s time for the November House of the Month series! Last year we did an adorable Truck of the Month series, and I thought it would be fun to do a House of the Month this year! Each month will feature a cute house design, including a seasonal quilt!
Patterns release on the 15th of each month so you have time to get started before the new month arrives. The individual house blocks will be available in PDF format. Once they are all released I will bundle them in PDF and PRINT formats!
These mini-quilts finish at 20″ x 24″ and are perfect for beginners and seasoned quilters alike!
Get the November Quilty House of the Month PDF Pattern here!
Watch the November Quilty and Stitchy Video Release here!
- Quilt finishes at 20” x 24”
- Background fabric: 1/2 yard
- Lt. Brown: 1 F8
- Dk. Brown: 1 F8
- Low Vol: 1 FQ
- Blue: 1 F8
- Red: 1 F8
- Green: 1 F8
- Orange: 1 F8
- Binding: 1/4 yard
- Batting/Backing: 2/3 yard
- (Note: F8 = 9″ x 18″, FQ = 18″ x 21″)
Fabric Used in Sample:
- Background: Background: Moda Bella 9900-97
- Prints: FigTree Farmhouse for Moda Fabrics
- Personalized Label from Everemblem
Don’t forget to check out the November Stitchy House of the Month too!