Math U See Block Organizer!

I Found this awesome idea for my math u see blocks! We’ve been having some issues with our baby trying to eat the blocks, so I’m hoping that this will solve that issue. Then there’s the issue of my daughter digging and digging to find the correct block that she needs (We used to have them all jumbled up in a shoebox container). Anyone who knows me, knows that I’m all up for organization and time savers! I got the Small Craft Organizer from The Container Store, I seriously would just buy the whole store if I could LOL!

• Jenny September 22, 2009 at 9:15 am

That is perfect! I have all of ours in a tub and they barely fit, it drives me nuts. Plus, I have to dump them all out just to get the ones we need.Thanks for sharing!

• Brooke November 6, 2009 at 8:46 am

What a great idea! We currently have them in ziploc bags, in a large tub and it is so frustrating to dig for the right one. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks!

• MG April 16, 2010 at 9:17 pm

So HAPPY to see this…I haven't even read it yet but am really needing to do something w/ ours. I've been a little OCD with organizing them into the original (getting ruined) box after every time. This will help us!

• MG April 16, 2010 at 9:18 pm

Also, does this fit the completer set AND the starter? If you happen to know that, thanks!

• Confessions Of A Homeschooler April 17, 2010 at 8:49 am

MG: Yes, it fits the starter and completer set, minus a couple hundred blocks.I just recently separated them into smaller plastic containers though as I now have 2 kids doing MUS!

• Sally August 11, 2015 at 12:32 pm

I have two sets of MUS blocks. This has only one set in it right?

• Jenny February 12, 2011 at 6:23 pm

I just finally bought this tonight! They fit perfectly!

• Katherine January 26, 2012 at 12:44 pm

Erica, I LOVE your container idea for MUS! Quick question…when you say you have yours separated into 2 containers now…do you mean that you bought 2 of these at The Container Store? I’m trying to decide if i want to buy 2 containers from TCS or buy the big MUS box ;P. Just wanted to see if i understood you correctly ๐Ÿ˜›

• ElizabethH January 12, 2013 at 4:32 pm

Just bought this today and it fits great with lots of room to spare. It looks like from your photo that you must have twice as many MUS manipulatives as I do??

• Christine S. March 26, 2013 at 5:03 pm

What a fantastic idea. Just pinned it with a note back to you.