Kindergarten Number Mazes

Hi everyone, I have some new fun kindergarten number recognition and counting worksheets to share with you today! I’ve been working with Tinker Bell on skip counting, as well as higher level counting and I wanted a fun way to do that. So what better thing than some fun number maze worksheets!

numbermazepromo

–> Download the Kindergarten Number Maze Worksheets <–

What is included? There are 7 different maze sheets included:

• Skip Counting by 2s: 2-50
  • Skip Counting by 5s: 5-100
  • Skip Counting by 10s: 10-200
  • Counting by 1s: 1-30
  • Counting by 1s:  30-50
  • Counting by 1s: 50-80
  • Counting by 1s: 80-100

There are a lot of different ways to use these sheets, here are a few ideas to help you get started:

• Use highlighters or markers to color each square
  • Laminate and use dry-erase markers to complete the maze (Mazes can then be re-used)
  • Use with do-a-dot markers
  • Place sheet on a magnetic board and use pom-pom magnets, or colorful button magnets
  • Use cheerios, gold fish, M&Ms, raisins, or any other edible manipulative, then eat your completed maze!

IMG_6863web

I hope you enjoy the Kindergarten Number Mazes and that your students have fun learning their numbers!

These activities are part of my K4 Curriculum geared towards kindergartners. If you have a preschooler you might want to check out my Letter of the Week Curriculum, click on the images below to see more activities.

K4button copy[8] LOTWlogo[5]

**Please note: If you downloaded my K4 Curriculum prior to 5/22/2012 and would like these free additions, please email me for updated download links!

• Chris June 12, 2012 at 1:12 am

thank you for this printable! 🙂 excited to use it with my little boy this school year.

• Lilloc June 12, 2012 at 4:59 am

Thank you! I have printed some pages…

• Katie June 12, 2012 at 5:07 am

Thanks so much I can see these being such a great review tool

• maggie June 12, 2012 at 5:37 am

thank you so much. I can’t wait to use these this Fall. We have decided to keep our 4th and 5th child home this year instead of sending them to preschool. This will be great to use.

• Ruth June 12, 2012 at 7:34 am

Thank you – how helpful. I’ve printed them all and will be using them this or next week.

Many thanks!!

Ruth

• Lisa June 12, 2012 at 8:12 am

Thank you so much!

• EMTgirl June 12, 2012 at 8:31 am

Thanks for these printables! They will be helpful and fun with my 7 year old son.

• Erin Ropelato June 12, 2012 at 11:42 am

Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing!!
    I have a question, where can I find some printables to teach cursive writing? Have you found anything around the web? I am just beginning my search and wondered if you know of any resources! Thank you so much! I look forward to reading your blog everyday!! You do amazing things and you are so giving!

• Jeannie June 12, 2012 at 6:40 pm

These are great, I think that both my new K and 2nd grader will enjoy these this Summer.
    Jeannie

• MR MAMA June 13, 2012 at 3:52 am

MR SUGAR MAMA BEST AGENT 2012
    Get the opportunity to get first class Exclusive Vip arrangement for executives,students,civil servants,self employed,non-employed,graduates, Meet our sugar daddies and sugar mummies,lesbian,and also we organize ladies for pimps and also we have the best SUGAR MUMMY DATABASE in Nigeria we have over 100 ladies in of Nigeria,Ladies like ITAGIWA group of friends,doctors,dubai ladies,london
    based ladies,ladies who are,politician,bankers,oil ladies,executives,directors,gold ladies,cash
    money ladies,ladies who owns their own businesses all over Nigeria and even do international business outside Nigeria,we link international clients outside Nigeria also,and we remain the best Licensed agent in all Nigeria,we also arrange big time men,hot shots for ladies looking for sugar daddies,likes of dangote,femi otedola and friends,our clients are the ones that pays the higehest both sugar mummies and daddies as much as much as 100-250k per night,and get
    the best exclusive VIP arrangement from us start calling because we are the best,registered under corporate affairs commission,we even do advert on Ovation magazine and sun paper,hints get all your ladies anywhere in
    nigeria,LAGOS,ABUJA,CALABAR,DELTA,ANAMBRA,PORT