Kindergarten Number Mazes
Hi everyone, I have some new fun kindergarten number recognition and counting worksheets to share with you today! I’ve been working with Tinker Bell on skip counting, as well as higher level counting and I wanted a fun way to do that. So what better thing than some fun number maze worksheets!
–> Download the Kindergarten Number Maze Worksheets <–
What is included? There are 7 different maze sheets included:
- Skip Counting by 2s: 2-50
- Skip Counting by 5s: 5-100
- Skip Counting by 10s: 10-200
- Counting by 1s: 1-30
- Counting by 1s: 30-50
- Counting by 1s: 50-80
- Counting by 1s: 80-100
There are a lot of different ways to use these sheets, here are a few ideas to help you get started:
- Use highlighters or markers to color each square
- Laminate and use dry-erase markers to complete the maze (Mazes can then be re-used)
- Use with do-a-dot markers
- Place sheet on a magnetic board and use pom-pom magnets, or colorful button magnets
- Use cheerios, gold fish, M&Ms, raisins, or any other edible manipulative, then eat your completed maze!
I hope you enjoy the Kindergarten Number Mazes and that your students have fun learning their numbers!
These activities are part of my K4 Curriculum geared towards kindergartners. If you have a preschooler you might want to check out my Letter of the Week Curriculum, click on the images below to see more activities.
**Please note: If you downloaded my K4 Curriculum prior to 5/22/2012 and would like these free additions, please email me for updated download links!