I’m also showing you how to reinstall a zipper head if you accidentally pull it off, so it’s like a double tutorial!
Join me for my Easy Mini-Vinyl Notions Pouch tutorial below!
- (1) 5.5″ x 5.5″ back fabric
- (1) 5.5″ x 5.5″ medium weight interfacing or quilt batting
- (1) 5.5″ x 5.5″ front fabric
- (2) 2.5″ x 5.5″ front fabric strips
- (1) 2.25″ x 26″ binding fabric
- (1) 9″ polyester zipper
I used some of my Pam Kitty Morning fabric from my stash for this project. It’s one of my favorite lines because it’s so bright and colorful! I believe this line is out of print, but you may be able to find some on Etsy!
Do you prefer a written pattern?
Get the Easy Vinyl Zipper Notions Pouch PDF pattern here!
The pattern includes two sizes, a large one for your crafting projects, and a mini version for your notions!