I recently had the privilege of reviewing JumpStart’s new Get Moving Family Fitness for the Wii! I have to say we LOVE this!
With the Get Moving Family Fitness games JumpStart is making fitness fun! It’s hosted by fitness expert and mom of 4, Brooke Burke. The CD has more than 15 sports challenges in 11 exotic arenas, Get Moving is a great, new way to keep your family active, especially during the cold months!
Some of the games you get with the Wii Get Moving:
Features of the Game:
You can design your own character to race and play, build customized routines for extra challenge, compete head to head or play solo, play underwater, on a farm, in Egypt of 8 other exotic locations, and access expert tips for more ways to stay healthy!
What did the kids think?
The JumpStart Get Moving Family Fitness Wii game was a huge hit in our house. My son LOVED the boxing, unfortunately we only have 1 Nunchuk controller right now, so his sister couldn’t play with him, but as you can see he’s going for it:
The girls liked all the games as well, my 4 year old got the hang of the flying game right away, and my 7yr old loved them all, but she’s already a Wii Master. She beats her dad at almost everything (which drives him crazy)!
Where can you get it?
- The Wii Get Moving game is already in stores (GameStop, Best Buy, Target, Walmart), it sells for $29.99.
- Visit the JumpStart Website for more info
- RIGHT HERE! JumpStart has generously offered a FREE Wii Get Moving Family Fitness CD to one of my readers!
Here’s how to win: ~ Contest is CLOSED~
- Leave a comment here to let me know you are interested in winning a free JumpStart Wii Family Fitness Game!
For optional additional entries:
- Visit the JumpStart Wii section of their website and come back and leave a comment telling me which is your favorite game for an extra entry.
- Subscribe to Confessions of a Homeschooler an extra entry.
- Tweet or blog about this contest for an extra entry!
- Follow Confessions on Twitter for an extra entry!
- The give away will be open until midnight EST Friday July 30, 2010. Winner will be announced by Sunday Aug 1,2010.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random!
- Please make sure to leave a way for me to contact you in your entry otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
NOTE: The JumpStart Wii Get Moving game is rated E for Everyone with Comic Mischief by the ESRB
Disclosure: JumpStart provided me with a free copy of JumpStart Get Moving: Family Fitness for me to review on my blog. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company or the free product provided.
we subscribe too.
And the volleyball looks really cool because my kids have never played it.