Stitchy House of the Month: August Cross Stitch PDF
Get the 2023 Stitchy House of the Month: August PDF here!
- Cloth (14-count Aida)
- Size 26 tapestry needle
- Optional: Embroidery hoop and needle minder
- Optional finishing: Peel ‘N Stick Board, 5″ x 7″ paddle, 1/4″ ric-rac
- DMC Blanc White
- DMC 760 Salmon
- DMC 600 Cranberry Very Dark
- DMC 471 Avocado Green Very Light
- DMC 598 Turquoise Light
- DMC 517 Wedgewood Dark
- 434 Brown Light
- DMC 842 Beige Brown Very Light
- The stitch count for the House of the Month is 47w by 63h.
- The sample is stitched on 14-count Aida (Wichelt Beautiful Beige) cloth using 2 strands of DMC floss. If you stitch with the recommended fabric, the finished piece will be approximately 3-1/2″w x 4-1/2″h.
Included in Pattern:
- Full-color symbol chart stitching instructions
- Finishing instructions
This is a PDF DOWNLOAD. You can view it digitally, or print it for ease of use.