This pattern features twelve festive holiday mugs with a different design on each! I added inner “sashing” and candies to match the sashing and pinwheels on the quilt. Then an outer border with candies in each corner.
I’ve used DMC Floss and 14-count white Aida, making it a perfect project for beginners.
Get the Cup O’ Cheer Cross Stitch pattern here!
The stitch is a great ADVENT project too! Here’s a sample schedule:
- December 1-3: Inner sashing and candies
- December 4-6: Outer border
- December 7-18: Stitch 1 mug each day!
- December 19: Finish your piece, and enjoy!
- The stitch count for Cup O’ Cheer is 64w x 80h.
- Full-page, Full-color pattern so it is easy to read!
- Finished Size: 4.6″ x 5.7″ (when stitched on 14-ct Aida)
- The sample is stitched on 14-count Aida (DMC White) cloth using two strands of DMC floss.
- Cloth (10″ x 10″ piece of 14-count White Aida)
- Size 26 tapestry needle
- Optional: Embroidery hoop and needle minder
- Optional finishing: Two pieces 8″ x 10″ Peel ‘N Stick Board
- DMC B5200 Snow White
- DMC Ecru
- DMC 761 Salmon Lt
- DMC 326 Rose Very Deep
- DMC 472 Avocado Grn Ultra
- DMC 470 Avocado Grn Lt
- DMC 598 Turquoise Lt
- DMC 597 Turquoise
- DMC 09 Very Dk Cocoa
Included in Pattern:
- Full-color symbol chart stitching instructions
- Finishing instructions
Don’t forget to check out the Cup O’ Cheer Quilt pattern to match!