Hi Friends! I thought it would be fun to show you some of our stocking stuffer gift ideas for this year! I love getting little fun bits for our stockings, and I hope you’ll enjoy this video.
Watch the 2016 Stocking Stuffer Gift Guide here!
Links to a few of the Products mentioned:
And don’t forget to head over to my Instagram account for my 12 Days of Christmas giveaways! There are still more giveaways coming! (Psst. I got a little excited, and there may be more than 12 giveaways! Heehee)
How to enter: Everything will be taking place over on my Instagram account, the first giveaway is already up! Make sure to stop by my Instagram everyday for the next 12 days to see what I’m giving away!
~Don’t have an Instagram account? You should get one! You’re not going to want to miss these giveaways! And plus you can follow me and keep up with all of our activities! That’s where I’m posting the most right now!
I also have a couple of gift guides up as well if you’re interested you can check those out here:
Here are a few more fun stocking stuffer ideas:
- Pick and Draw
- Why Do They Call it Christmas? DVD
- Christmas Recordable Books (My parents did this for our children, and they LOVE it! It will be a wonderful keepsake for years to come.)
- Pilot Frixion Erasable Pens (We LOVE these and use them for school work all of the time because they’re erasable! YAY!)
- Fuzzy socks
- Beanie Boos
- Toothpaste and toothbrush!
- Gift Cards
- Glow Sticks
- Fun erasers
- Santa’s Word Search
- Spot It!
- UNO (One of Tinker Bell’s favorite games!)
- LED Book Light
- Festive Holiday Book Marks
- Blacklight Invisible Ink Pens (These are fun!)
I hope you enjoyed my 2016 Holiday Gift Guide this year! If you have fun gift ideas to share, make sure to leave a comment below!
Disclosure: All of the items in this video were purchased by me. This is not a sponsored post, however some links may be affiliate links. Thank you for helping support us in this way!