Happy Holidays everyone! Today I have a super fun 2016 Holiday Sewing & Quilting Gift Guide full of fun gift ideas for this year. I also have a whole bunch of giveaways to go along with today’s video as well! Yay! Stay tuned to the end of the video to see how to enter!
Watch my 2016 Holiday Sewing & Quilting Gift Guide here!
Enter to WIN!
As I mentioned I’m going to be giving away a bunch of the items I showed in this video over my 12 Days of Christmas giveaways! (Psst. I got a little excited, and there may be more than 12 giveaways! Heehee)
How to enter: Everything will be taking place over on my Instagram account, the first giveaway is already up! Make sure to stop by my Instagram everyday for the next 12 days to see what I’m giving away!
~Don’t have an Instagram account? You should get one! You’re not going to want to miss these giveaways! And plus you can follow me and keep up with all of our activities! That’s where I’m posting the most right now!
Links to products mentioned:
- Creative Grid Ruler
- Kai 5″ Scissors
- Fiskars 8″ Scissors
- Aurifil Thread (I use 50wt 2021)
- Olfa Splash 45mm Rotary Cutter
- American Crafts Self Healing Mat
- Clover Wonder Clips
- Clover Seam Ripper
- Little House Pins
- FQS Sewing Tins
- Organ Needles
- Fat Quarter Shop Sew Sampler
- Magnetic Pin Bowl
- 505 Fabric Adhesive
- JoAnn’s 36″ x 59″ Cutting Mat
- Cotton Way Christmas Pattern
- Modern Holiday Book
- Handmade Embroidery Kit
I hope you enjoyed my 2016 Holiday Sewing & Holiday Gift Guide!
If you just started quilting or sewing, here are more videos in my How to Quilt Series!
- Quilting Supplies: What do you need to get started?
- How to Choose a Sewing Machine
- How to Choose Fabric
- How to Cut Fabric
- How to Piece a Quilt Top
- How to Press Fabric
- How to Baste a Quilt
- How to Straight Line Quilt
- How to Free Motion Quilt
- How to Bind a Quilt (Machine and Hand!)
- Zipper Pouch Tutorial
- Boxed Zipper Pouch Tutorial
Here are a few more of my Tutorials online if you’re just getting started:
- Sherbet Stars Quilt Tutorial
- Pink Pig Rag Quilt Tutorial
- DIY Tic-Tac-Toe Board Game (*Great for learning beginning skills!)
- Patchwork Book Cover
- Quilt-as-you-go Book Cover
- Kids Pillow with Pocket
- How to Applique’ Basics (Don’t worry it’s super easy!)
- Thread Catcher Tutorial
To keep up with our shenanigans, be sure to follow me:
Disclosure: Some of the products in this video were sent to me for giveaway, others I purchased myself. The opinions expressed in this video are mine and were not influenced by the company mentioned. There may also be affiliate links included above, thank you for helping support our family!