Hi friends! I posted a few pictures of this super easy crochet headband on my Instagram account and several of you asked for a tutorial. This one is really easy, and came together quickly. It took me less than an hour to complete the whole project.
I hope you enjoy this video tutorial. I also have a link to download the PDF version of this pattern below if anyone wants it!
For this project I used: Clara Manos Del Uruguay Superwash Merino in Black forest and Tulum color ways. If you’re new to crochet I would recommend only using one strand of yarn to complete the project. The thinner the yarn the more rows and stitches you’ll need to complete. The thicker the yarn, the less rows and stitches you’ll need to do!
- 1 ball of yarn (or two coordinating colors if you want to blend them together like I do.)
- 6mm Crochet Hook (Use a hook that fits your yarn’s recommended hook size!)
- Yarn needle (to weave in ends)
Watch my Easy Crochet Headband Tutorial here!
–> Download my free Crochet Headband Pattern here! <–
I also made a few other headbands and even a beanie using this same basic pattern. Click here If you missed my Crochet Beanie Tutorial last week!
Here are a few more of my Sewing Tutorials if you’re feeling inspired to be crafty:
- Sherbet Stars Quilt Tutorial
- Pink Pig Rag Quilt Tutorial
- DIY Tic-Tac-Toe Board Game (*Great for learning beginning skills!)
- Patchwork Book Cover
- Quilt-as-you-go Book Cover
- Kids Pillow with Pocket
- How to Applique’ Basics (Don’t worry it’s super easy!)
- Thread Catcher Tutorial
To keep up with our shenanigans, feel free to follow me:
- YouTube Channel
- Instagram (LOTS of quilty goodness there!)
I love to crochet dishcloths with cotton yarn but I haven’t attempted anything like this recently. These are so pretty!
I just love the headbands, they look so easy to make thank you