Hey guys, and welcome back to my Quilting 101 series! I hope these videos are helping you with basic sewing and quilting techniques! Today I’ll be sharing my helpful pressing tips and tricks. We’ll also talk about how to read pressing instructions on patterns, and how to fix common seam problems. I’ll also be sharing some things to look for when buying an iron too!
So let’s get started!
Watch Quilting 101: How to Press Fabric here!
I hope those tips helped you out! If you’ve missed any of my Quilting 101 videos, you can check them out below!
- How to Piece Fabric
- How to Cut Fabric
- How to Choose Fabric
- How to Choose a Sewing Machine
- What you need to get started!
Here are a few of my Quilting Tutorials online:
- Sherbet Stars Quilt Tutorial
- Pink Pig Rag Quilt Tutorial
- DIY Tic-Tac-Toe Board Game (*Great for learning beginning skills!)
- Patchwork Book Cover
- Quilt-as-you-go Book Cover
- Kids Pillow with Pocket
- How to Applique’ Basics (Don’t worry it’s super easy!)
- Thread Catcher Tutorial
To keep up with our shenanigans, feel free to follow me:
Today I’m giving away a Goodie Goodie Binding Kit that I made for one of you!
The pattern is a free online pattern from Vanessa Goertzen called the Goodie Goodie Binding Kit.
Enter via the rafflecopter below to enter to win!