Pattern Block Activity Printables

IMG_2437

I found a great website today with these free Pattern Block Printables: Prekinders. They also have a TON of other great ideas! I got my Wooden Pattern Blocks Here!

Anyway, they are a big hit with my kiddos, I also gave them to my 3 year old and asked her to do 1 card.

IMG_2444

When I came back, this is what I found:

I think I’ll try making some for my alphabet collection! I also have Pattern Block Design Cards as well. They’re more abstract so I thought my younger one would like the pictures more.

I also have these Pattern Blocks & Cards:
They’re great for logic, patterns, shapes and puzzle making. It also takes some dexterity to place each shape on the board without disturbing the others.
100_5045

I also made pattern cards for use with these blocks, click the image to download a copy, there are 8 patterns plus a spot to make your own fun pattern!

• Suzanne December 28, 2009 at 7:14 am

Hi!Hope you had a Happy Merry Christmas!Just wondering where you got your pattern block pieces. Thanks!

• Amber January 8, 2013 at 5:23 pm

Discount School Supply—www.discountschoolsupply.com, is where I got mine. I think you can also get them at Amazon now.

• Deanna December 28, 2009 at 7:28 am

These are so great! I was wondering the same thing. Where did you get your block pieces?

• Amber January 8, 2013 at 5:23 pm

• Raising a Happy Child December 28, 2009 at 8:34 am

We love those printables. Well, I love them – my daughter is completely indifferent to pattern puzzes after trying them once 🙂

• Confessions of a Homeschooler December 28, 2009 at 8:53 am

Hi, I edited the post to include where you can get the pattern blocks! Thanks!

• Samantha December 28, 2009 at 7:44 pm

My boys both loved working with these pattern blocks when they were younger. I had an idea reading your post that I wish I had thought of when my boys were younger and loved working with pattern blocks. I was thinking very simple stamps could be made in the same shapes and a child could make a permanent copy of the pattern after using the blocks to make the pattern. I hope that made sense!Samantha

• Heidi January 3, 2010 at 1:22 pm

Thank you! I had no idea there were pattern block printables available. I just printed them all off and laminated them. My 5 year old and 3 year old are sitting on the floor as I'm typing, having a blast with them!