Bloom Digital Scrapbooking Kit

Hi everyone, I’m really excited to announce my very first Digital Scrapbooking Kit and my new company!

After A LOT of long and hard work, I am very happy with the results for my first kit: BLOOM. I wanted to share it here with all of you as well! Without further ado, here’s the BLOOM kit:

What’s included?

• 17 12×12 Papers
  • 2 Torn Edge Papers
  • 1 Felt Stitched Alphabet
  • 1 Date Brush (.abr & .png files included)
  • 1 Bended corner frame (not pictured, Shadow & No Shadow)
  • 1 Flower
  • 3 Glass Page Pebbles
  • 3 Ribbons
  • 1 Paper Clip
  • 2 Staples
  • 1 Twine
  • 1 Border Stitching
  • 13 Tags
  • 3 Journal Spots
  • 1 Bloom WordArt

Get the full Bloom Kit for just$3.00!

NOTE:
You will receive download links immediately following your purchase.

Hope you all like it and I’d love any feedback you have for me as I’m just starting out. But you know, don’t be too harsh lest I break down and cry ;o)

• rainbowmummy July 9, 2010 at 1:29 am

WOW!! Good for you Erica!! I hope you are successful with this 🙂

• Amy July 9, 2010 at 4:00 am

I've never done digital scrapbooking and I don't really understand how it works. Do you do it on the computer and then print it out for a scrapbook?

• Jacque July 9, 2010 at 4:36 am

Oh my! I LOVE this! I'll be hopping over to purchase it very soon! Awesome job! :)Have a great weekend!

• Heidi July 9, 2010 at 5:40 am

I LOVE IT! I wish I knew how to redo my blog using a kit like this!

• Bible Hugger July 9, 2010 at 8:23 am

is this usable with PSP? great job on it!!

• Michelle July 9, 2010 at 8:31 am

This looks beautiful. Digi sccrapping is something I really want to start doing (I didn't know a thing about it until I found your blog!). Your design is gorgeous, but I have 2 boys! So no blossoms this time. 🙁 I am sure you will do so well that more are in the future!

• Jackie July 9, 2010 at 8:39 am

Great Kit. I only have one suggestion – find someway to make the download instant. Most digi shops don't make you wait up to "140 seconds" to download something when you have paid for it. Just a suggestions. The kit is beautiful, and I look forward to your next one.

• Confessions Of A Homeschooler July 9, 2010 at 8:42 am

AMY: Yes, I do the scrapbooking in Photoshop, then when done I print out my 12×12 scrapbook page. I usually go to Costco to print, but there are tons of online places that will print 12×12 for you. They're so fun and no mess! LOL!

• Confessions Of A Homeschooler July 9, 2010 at 8:42 am

MICHELLE: No worries, I have a blue kit coming in a few weeks 🙂

• Confessions Of A Homeschooler July 9, 2010 at 8:43 am

Jackie: I know, we are working on hosting our files so you don't have to wait for anything, even my homeschool printables, I was just too excited to wait til my hubby got that worked out before I posted it LOL!

1 2 3