2010 Digital Scrapbooking Calendar Template
Each year for Christmas gifts I do a digital scrapbook calendar for my parents and grandparents. I fill it in with fun pictures of the kids and family for the year. It’s turned into a great tradition and keepsake for our family. I also give them all a 8×8 empty scrapbook to put the old calendar pages in so they have a chronological keepsake of our family.
The pages are for an 8×8 calendar, and I just buy blank calendars and adhere the printed pages to each month. I’ve put together a calendar to share with all of you as well, it includes everything you see above, so not only are you getting 12 layered templates, but paper, tags, twine, frames, flowers and ribbons! YAY!
Details: All files are 300dpi, files are .psd (photoshop) layered templates (which means you have full editing capabilities, and you will need a software program that can open .psd files to use these templates.)
Here is a post on getting started with digital scrapbooking if you have questions.
And just cuz’ I’m in the Christmas Spirit, I’ve decided to do a giveaway for a free set of templates to one of you!
Can’t wait? Click here to purchase the Calendar Templates for ONLY $3!
So…are you ready to win!?! ~SORRY, THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!
NOTE: All entries must be in the form of a comment on THIS post. To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of this post and click the “Add Comment” link.
- Leave a comment on this post letting me know your family would like to be blessed by this wonderful set of templates! And just to spread the love, if you have a digi-scrap blog, add it to your comment so we can all visit!
Additional Optional Entries:
- Become a fan of Confessions of a Homeschooler on FB
- Follow Confessions of a Homeschooler on Twitter
- Subscribe via email to Confessions of a Homeschooler
(Yes, you can enter if you already subscribe :o) )
- The give away will be open until midnight EST Friday December 10, 2010. Winner will be announced by Sunday December 12, 2010.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random!
- Please leave a way for me to contact you in your entry otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- NOTE: This giveaway is is a download, so it’s offered WORLDWIDE! YAY!
Disclosure: This giveaway is being sponsored by me, I’d created all elements using Adobe Photoshop CS3.