Bottle Cap Counting Cards

Since we have so much fun with our Bottle-cap Alphabet Activities, I wanted to create some number disks as well. I’ve been meaning to do this for awhile, and a kind reader “reminded” me, so thank you!

Click here to download the Letter Disks and Activity Cards

Just make the letter disks and then place each number disk on the card based on the number of items on each card. These are a K4 expansion pack and coordinate well with my Letter of the Week curriculum!

If you haven’t made these already, click here to see how to make the number disks.

Click here to see my other K4 Curriculum Activities!

These activities are part of my K4 level expansion to my Letter of the Week Curriculum, click on the images below to see more activities. The K4 curriculum isn’t quite finished yet, so until I get it packaged all nice and purdy you can download from my posts!

K4button copy[8] LOTWlogo[5]

• Finding Joy in Home December 10, 2010 at 6:44 am

Is there a whole file that is just K-4 expansion? We have the LOW curriculum but it is way to easy for my son. I love this new idea!

• Evan and Jamie December 10, 2010 at 9:31 am

If we already have the letter of the week curriculum, how do we get the k-4 expansion pack?

• Lindsay December 10, 2010 at 2:30 pm

oo love these!!! My son is very into counting right now! Thanks for sharing 🙂

• Kim December 10, 2010 at 6:19 pm

Love the counting cards. Thanks. Do you laminate these as well. Also, where do you purchase the mini cloths line cliips. Looked everywhere and I can't seem to find them. Also, interested in the exp. K series.

• Confessions Of A Homeschooler December 10, 2010 at 9:35 pm

Hi Kim: Yes, I laminated them. I found mini-clothes clips at Walmart in the craft section, I'd think you could also find them at Michael's or JoAnn's type hobby stores in the wooden section.RE: K4 I haven't put it all together in a pack yet as I'm not done creating printables for it! Thanks for asking though, for now, you'll have to download them as I post!

• Kayla December 11, 2010 at 8:54 pm

This looks wonderful!! Will be printing off for Zac!

• Anonymous December 14, 2010 at 6:43 am

Thank you so much for posting these, along with all of your other wonderful things!! You are such a blessing to many people!!

• The Culbertsons December 17, 2010 at 1:22 pm

This is great! My son loves doing the letter bottlecaps and I know he will enjoy the numbers as well. Thanks for all your hard work! – Dianna

• Wally October 17, 2011 at 7:54 am

God Bless you all! I am searching for the activity with the scarecrow and the autumns theme. Thanks for you help with my Princess, she is working much better!!

• kimberly January 27, 2013 at 7:32 pm

Thank you so much for all your posts. I am a new homeschooling mom and your website is a God send. Again thank you so much.

1 2