K4 Letter Hunt Worksheets

I was tired of boring Letter Hunt worksheets, so I made these whimsical Letter Hunt stories to go along with my Letter of the Week K4 additions. The worksheets include any alternative letter theme’s I have made as well.

letterhuntpromo

I suggest that you read the short story to your preschooler then have them find and circle all of the letters for that worksheet. Alternatively you can have them highlight the letter with a Do-A-Dot marker.

I hope you find the stories fun and whimsical while at the same time providing a good way to challenge your child to identify specific letters within a group of other letters.

Click here or on the image above to download the Letter Hunt Worksheets

These activities are part of my K4 level expansion to my Letter of the Week Curriculum, click on the images below to see more activities. The K4 curriculum isn’t quite finished yet, so until I get it packaged all nice and purdy you can download from my posts!

K4button copy[8] LOTWlogo[5]

signature

• Packer Family January 13, 2011 at 9:12 pm

Love it!!! You are so creative and so kind for sharing this all with everyone!!!I love using you things in my class!!! littlehandsbigwork.com

• Kapueuhi September 5, 2013 at 1:02 am

Aloha…our family has just recently enrolled into a home school program & in doing some online research, I stumbled upon your site. I can’t thank you enough for the amount of organized information that you provide here. Your wealth of information has most definitely been a life line to our everyday learning. THANK YOU!

• Lora @ Motherhood Moments January 13, 2011 at 9:16 pm

Thank you!!! My daughter has been getting a little bored with the letter hunts you have listed in your preschool Letter of the Week curriculum and I think she's going to love these!!

• Abby @ They Lend Me Their Hearts January 13, 2011 at 9:36 pm

I've been loving everything I see and will probably buy your curriculum for next year to use along with what I already use with my preschoolers. Do you have a list of supplies that are needed (or encouraged) for your curriculum to work at it's best?http://theylendmetheirhearts.blogspot.com

• joyceandnorm January 13, 2011 at 11:17 pm

These are fantastic! My daughters will love working on these.

• jdivleli January 14, 2011 at 12:23 am

Thank you so much, as always your blog is a wonderful resource! I just purchased your LOTW Preschool Curric. and am I right that you are just developing the K4 Curr. and that the whole thing is not available for purchase yet? Just wanted to double check. Thanks,Jennyjdivleli at hotmail dot ca

• Stephanie January 14, 2011 at 5:20 am

I love them! Thanks!

• Anonymous January 14, 2011 at 5:49 am

I was just going to buy a set exactly like this from Lakeshore Learning .. now I can save my money!Bea

• Vera January 14, 2011 at 6:05 am

Thank you! I've been using your letter of the week curriculum for a little while now and really enjoy it. My little ones number 3 and 4 are going through it together, no matter how many times I've had preschoolers I always forget what we've done for school in the past and have to invent it all over again. I'm really enjoying having your curriculum to use, it's very well done!

• Anonymous January 14, 2011 at 6:08 am