K4 Expansion Pack ~ Sight Words
Hi everyone, I’m excited to share my new Sight Words Practice Cards with you. They’re part of my K4 Expansion Pack!
- Cut out the Sight Word tiles, then use them to build the words.
- Laminate then use dry-erase markers to write in spell the words.
- Play “Sight Word Bingo”. Have students put a pom-pom, or glass bead on each word card as it is called, 3 in a row wins!
- Use magnetic letters, or any other alphabet tiles you have to spell the words on a cookie sheet.
- Use tracing pages to practice sight word handwriting and spelling.
Hope you enjoy!