K4 Expansion Pack ~ Sight Words

Hi everyone, I’m excited to share my new Sight Words Practice Cards with you. They’re part of my K4 Expansion Pack!

sightwordpromo

–> Click here to download the Sight Words <–

To play:

1. Cut out the Sight Word tiles, then use them to build the words.
  2. Laminate then use dry-erase markers to write in spell the words.
  3. Play “Sight Word Bingo”. Have students put a pom-pom, or glass bead on each word card as it is called, 3 in a row wins!
  4. Use magnetic letters, or any other alphabet tiles you have to spell the words on a cookie sheet.
  5. Use tracing pages to practice sight word handwriting and spelling.

Click here to see my other K4 Curriculum Activities!

These activities are part of myK4 level expansion to my Letter of the Week Curriculum, click on the images below to see more activities!

K4button copy[8] LOTWlogo[5]

Hope you enjoy!

• Rebagv April 22, 2011 at 12:00 am

Hi,Just wanted to thank you for providing this pdf file. I'm always looking for ways to teach my kindergartener new ways to learn the sight words.God bless,Rebecca G.

• Maria November 26, 2014 at 12:36 pm

Thank you so much! This website is awesome and exactly what I needed.

• K April 22, 2011 at 3:01 am

This is wonderful, thanks for all that you do!! 🙂

• Mrs. McKown April 22, 2011 at 3:50 am

These are great!!!! I love all of your work! THANK YOU!!~ Mrs. McLittle Literacy Learners

• Tracy April 22, 2011 at 6:57 am

This is great! My daughter will really enjoy them :>)

• Nakole-Just Makin Memories April 22, 2011 at 9:10 pm

This is so great! I think I am addicted to your blog now! lol!

• LisaWeidknecht April 22, 2011 at 11:58 pm

I'm a loyal follower and a daycare provider. I love your stuff. Thank you. Come follow me.

• Tot Play: A Learning Journey April 23, 2011 at 7:43 am

Thank you so much! This is PERFECT … just what I was looking for – these sheets will be a GREAT addition to our sight word activities. I am so glad that I do not have to spend the time at the computer trying to make these. I have already printed out several sheets for my daughter. Alyssa is 3 1/2 and can already read and recognize all of the sight words up to grade three. We are now working on spelling and writing them. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you making these FREE to homeschoolers. God Bless, Tracey Masters at Tot Play: A Learning Journey

• Jenny April 23, 2011 at 7:57 am

Wow, thank you so much!!! Happy Resurrection Day!

• Teresa April 24, 2011 at 10:29 am

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for these sight word activities! I have been trying to teach my daughter sight words so this is so AWESOME! You are the best!

• Anonymous May 3, 2011 at 12:48 pm

Thank You for all your Great work!These sight words are perfect.I ws wondering where you got the font from. There are a few words I'd like to add to my collection.

1 2 3