Hi everyone, I’m excited to share my new Sight Words Practice Cards with you. They’re part of my K4 Expansion Pack!
–> Click here to download the Sight Words <–
- Cut out the Sight Word tiles, then use them to build the words.
- Laminate then use dry-erase markers to write in spell the words.
- Play “Sight Word Bingo”. Have students put a pom-pom, or glass bead on each word card as it is called, 3 in a row wins!
- Use magnetic letters, or any other alphabet tiles you have to spell the words on a cookie sheet.
- Use tracing pages to practice sight word handwriting and spelling.
Click here to see my other K4 Curriculum Activities!
These activities are part of myK4 level expansion to my Letter of the Week Curriculum, click on the images below to see more activities!
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks so much for the sight work packets! You have great options for homework as well as items to use in the classroom. Don’t know how you have time to do it all.
Amazing Website, Thank you so much for all of the amazing worksheets you have put together such a huge help with my daughters. Thank you
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I have been looking for worksheets that are both attention grabbing/keeping and practical for my preschool class. I had been having a hard time finding sight word packets and then came you 🙂 Now my kids can practice with me in the classroom and have take-home practice with Mom and Dad. Thank you again!!
I am looking for worksheets for the sight word “long”. Do you have any?
Bless you for helping out so many moms! My son is struggling with sight words and writing. You have so many resources that help with both! Thank you!!!
You’re welcome, thanks so much for your kind comment! 🙂
Thank you very much for the sight word practice sheets! They are awesome!