Yummy Fruit Salad Recipe
Anyone looking for a super yummy fruit salad recipe? This one was a crowd pleaser for my entire family!
Okay, I know you all know how to make a fruit salad, but I really think I’ve found the most wonderful combination of fruit ever! So at the risk of being lame I’m going to share it!
- 2 Pink Lady Apples, diced (these are the perfect combo of sweet and tart!)
- 5-6 Kiwi, peeled and diced
- 1 pint Strawberries, diced
- 3 Peaches, diced
- 2 Mangoes, diced
- Seeds from 1 Pomegranate (Don’t skip this if possible, I think it really made the recipe!)
1. Mix everything in a bowl and enjoy!
So like I said, I know sharing a fruit salad recipe isn’t exactly life changing, but seriously this combination is so tasty I couldn’t resist. I’m not sure which one of the ingredients it is that melts it all together, so try not to skip one or you may not have the same yummy goodness experience we did ;o). I’m just sayin’.
Hope you enjoy!