IMG_3267.jpg

Yummy Fruit Salad Recipe

IMG_3267

Anyone looking for a super yummy fruit salad recipe? This one was a crowd pleaser for my entire family!

Okay, I know you all know how to make a fruit salad, but I really think I’ve found the most wonderful combination of fruit ever! So at the risk of being lame I’m going to share it!

Ingredients:

• 2 Pink Lady Apples, diced (these are the perfect combo of sweet and tart!)
  • 5-6 Kiwi, peeled and diced
  • 1 pint Strawberries, diced
  • 3 Peaches, diced
  • 2 Mangoes, diced
  • Seeds from 1 Pomegranate (Don’t skip this if possible, I think it really made the recipe!)

Directions:

1. Mix everything in a bowl and enjoy!

So like I said, I know sharing a fruit salad recipe isn’t exactly life changing, but seriously this combination is so tasty I couldn’t resist. I’m not sure which one of the ingredients it is that melts it all together, so try not to skip one or you may not have the same yummy goodness experience we did ;o). I’m just sayin’.

Hope you enjoy!

• Caren with a "C" September 2, 2011 at 1:19 am

That does look delicious! I love pomegranate seeds in salads. They add a nice tart explosion. I’ll have to try this one.

• Jennifer Smith September 5, 2011 at 12:56 am

where do you find these seeds? TIA, Jen

• Erica September 5, 2011 at 3:14 pm

Believe it or not, I found them already seeded at Wal-Mart! Not sure if they’re still there or not! If not, just seed a pomegranate. Soak in cold water, then slice down the middle and pop out the seeds…easy :o) Just be careful because the juice WILL STAIN!!

• Teri September 2, 2011 at 1:26 am

I absolutely LOVE all of those fruits so I think this will taste awesome! Thanks so much for sharing!

• Cassandra K September 2, 2011 at 3:05 pm

Yum! Just had a baby and am looking for healthy ways to increase my calories. This looks like a good way to get my fruits in. Thanks!

• Ruth September 3, 2011 at 1:59 pm

Hello,
    I ordered Letter of the Week this morning and still have not received a confirmation email or pdf file. I am concerned that maybe something went wrong. Can you let me know when to expect the email and file. Thank you and may the Lord bless you today.

Ruth