jesuspromo.jpg

Christmas Preschool Printables

christ2

Looking for some fun Preschool Christmas Activities? I shared these fun Christmas printables last year, but thought I’d bring them back out for all of my new readers!

xtmaspromo

Click here to download the entire Christmas Preschool Activity Pack

What’s Included in the Download?

• Large Floor Numbers
  • Size Sorting
  • Christmas Puzzle
  • Scavenger Hunt
  • Letter C Magnet Page
  • Star Counting
  • and More!

And I’m sure you’ve all seen my Jesus Printables, they are great Christmas time activities too!

jesuspromo

I hope you enjoy these fun Preschool Christmas Activities! Click here for directions on how to use all these fun games!

• Eddie November 30, 2011 at 5:44 am

Thank you, Erica! I was just about to go looking for some printables for the upcoming month – yours are just beautiful! Much appreciated.

• Deanna November 30, 2011 at 7:00 am

Om my goodness, thank you for posting these, Erica! They’re fantastic – can’t wait to start these with my preschooler.

• e-Expeditions November 30, 2011 at 10:11 am

These are wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing them. 🙂

• Jennifer D. December 1, 2011 at 1:07 pm

Thanks for posting this. What fun activities to do over our christmas “break”.

• Gail December 1, 2011 at 9:46 pm

Thank you so much! I was trying to figure out some Christmas activities for my preschooler, and this perfectly fits the bill!

• Rebecca KC December 2, 2011 at 4:58 am

Thanks so much for creating and sharing these items! They are perfect for our winter days cooped up in the house. : )

• Vicky December 5, 2011 at 4:37 am

I saw these linked at Money Saving Mom and really want to print them! 🙂 However, when I click the link, the pdf doesn’t pull up. Any ideas? Thank you so much!

I’ll be back later to check out your site. 🙂 We will be a homeschooling family come next fall, too!

• Emily December 14, 2011 at 9:16 pm

Thank you for creating & sharing these! We love having creative & educational activities to do with our almost-3-year-old and this has been a great resource.

• Carla December 17, 2011 at 4:46 pm

I know I’m a little late. Can you still download these as it doesn’t seem to be working for me.

• Amanda December 20, 2011 at 10:59 am

We printed these last year and used them again this year. Such great ideas! I shared them with our readers today =) http://theeducatorsspinonit.blogspot.com/2011/12/afterschool-express-holiday-fun.html

1 2