FREE 2013 Blog Planner

Okay, so I know I already posted a Floral 2013 Blog Planner, but I’ve had several requests for something more colorful along with a few additions to the planner that fit more specifically the needs of bloggers.

So I created one for 2014 (to be released shortly), however I liked it so much that I created one for the 2013 year as well! I know we’re almost half over, but we still have half a year of colorful blog planning pages to go!

So, without further ado…I introduce to you…dun-dun-dun…

The 2013 Colorful Blog Planner!

IMG_9170web

–> Click here to download the 2013 Colorful Blog Planner FREE! <–

As you can see I went with the calendar layout for this planner and added some extra info on the opposing page. It includes Monthly Statistics, websites and inspiration, post ideas and notes, tweets, pinterest pins, and additional notes.

Print & Assemble:

After downloading, print the planner by printing the odd pages starting with page 1. Then flip the pages and print the even pages on the backs.

Next take the document to the Office Supply store and have them spiral bind it. I spent $3.50 for the coil and a clear front cover and white back cover for my planner. This just makes it more durable and holds it together beautifully!

IMG_9163web

The Insides:

As you can see if you print the planner front to back, you’ll end up with your monthly calendar on one side and the monthly notes and other information on the opposing side.

IMG_9167web

This new planner also includes several pages for giveaways & reviews…

IMG_9164web

Blog advertisers and sponsors…

IMG_9165web

And pages at the back for general brainstorming and note taking.

IMG_9168web

–> Click here to download the 2013 Colorful Blog Planner FREE! <–

I hope you enjoy this planner, as always feel free to send improvements and suggestions to me via email. I can’t promise I’ll be able to attend to all requests, but if it is something that would be useful to most bloggers I will do my best to update the planner!

Enjoy!

• Karina Coffer June 6, 2013 at 3:35 am

Hi,
    I don’t have a blog but I just love this design. It is so pretty and colorful and it looks like you thought of everything a blogger would need. It is a beautiful planner! What kind of paper did you use? I’m wondering because printing front and back can show through on the other side so I wondered if you used a thicker paper.

Karina

• erica June 6, 2013 at 9:35 pm

Hi Karina, I used card stock actually. I just wanted it to hold up better and not show through like you said.

• Beth June 6, 2013 at 3:48 am

This is beautiful Erica {as is all your stuff}!!

Are you going to be coming out with a 2014 version?

Thanks for sharing!

• Gretchen June 6, 2013 at 8:57 am

Hi! Thanks so much for posting this. I have two different blogs I’ve been trying to get off the ground. I keep getting caught up in other things in life and the blogs end up being forgotten for long periods of time. Hopefully, this will help me to stay focused.

• Christin June 6, 2013 at 8:58 am

This is awesome!! Thanks Erika!!

• Christin June 6, 2013 at 8:58 am

Ooops, I mean Erica! (Sorry!!)

• Heather June 6, 2013 at 9:21 am

Oh Erica, this is stunning and I can see how these beautiful pages could inspire me to better organize my blogging. Thank you so much for sharing!

• dianne June 6, 2013 at 11:16 am

Hi Erica! Just wanted to say that I LOVE your design for the planner. So crisp and bright and begging for doodles and notes. 😉 Thank you for sharing. I was also about to ask you what kind of binder you use but thankfully re-read the article. 🙂 I was JUST looking on Amazon on binders. Between business use and homeschool use – i love to make forms and planners, too – I am sure I can justify it. 🙂

• Rebecca June 6, 2013 at 12:06 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this! I love the style!!

• Elizabeth@Transitional-Woman June 6, 2013 at 1:39 pm

Thanks for your generosity in sharing your planner with those of us too lazy to create our own!

• Phronsie June 6, 2013 at 10:32 pm

I love this! Is there any way to get one that’s just a general, undated version? If not that’s totally understandable.

• Jennifer June 8, 2013 at 9:21 am

Thank you so much for this Erica! It is so nice. I have mine downloaded and ready to print. I also shared your links on my blog and blog facebook page. The links are below so you can check it out. Again, Thanks!

1 2 3