Weekly Blog Planner – FREE

Hello everyone! Last week I released my new  2014 Colorful Blog Planner! And as promised, today I have the Weekly Blog Planner.

This was a specific requests from a few readers who really prefer to plan their blogs on a weekly basis instead of seeing a whole month at a time.

weekblogpromo

–> Click here to download the Weekly Blog Planner FREE! <–

As you can see I went with a weekly layout for this planner and added some extra info on the opposing page. It includes blog statistics, websites and inspiration, post ideas and notes, tweets, pinterest pins, and additional notes.

Although this planner does have a 2014 year at a glance, it doesn’t have any dates so you can print and use as needed no matter what year it is!

Print & Assemble:

After downloading, print the planner by printing the odd pages starting with page 1. Then flip the pages and print the even pages on the backs.

Next take the document to the Office Supply store and have them spiral bind it. I spent $3.50 for the coil and a clear front cover and white back cover for my planner. This just makes it more durable and holds it together beautifully!

weeklyplanner

The Insides:

As you can see if you print the planner front to back, you’ll end up with your weekly calendar on one side and the monthly notes and other information on the opposing side.

weekblogpromo2

This new planner also includes several pages for giveaways & reviews…

IMG_9164web_thumb_thumb

Blog advertisers and sponsors…

IMG_9165web_thumb[1]_thumb

And pages at the back for general brainstorming and note taking.

IMG_9168web_thumb_thumb

–> Click here to download the Weekly Blog Planner FREE! <–

I hope you enjoy this planner, as always feel free to send improvements and suggestions to me via email. I can’t promise I’ll be able to attend to all requests, but if it is something that would be useful to most bloggers I will do my best to update the planner!

Enjoy!

• Takiyah Glaze November 4, 2013 at 3:43 am

You are so very generous. I don’t even blog, but the fact that you offer so many products for free is such a blessing to so many people. I have prayed that God will continue to richly bless you and your family. The body of Christ is blessed to have sisters like you!

• Elizabeth November 4, 2013 at 7:34 am

Erica, this is great! I may give this one a try even though I’d rather have the layout the opposite (week pages on the left-post planning on the right). And I think I would combine the two planners since I like a glance at the month, but to work it out a week at a time.
    You’ve put a lot of work into this. Thanks for sharing!

• Rhianna November 4, 2013 at 1:53 pm

That is really adorable! I am sure many people will be able to use it. In the future do you see yourself making one available for lesson planning? God bless to you and your family.

• Heather November 4, 2013 at 8:43 pm

Hi Rhianna,

Erica does offer several options of lesson planners all available for downloading. Be sure to check the tab for ‘shop.’ Her planners are awesome!

• Karina November 4, 2013 at 4:06 pm

Hi Erica,
    Thank you for offering this blog planner. With a third baby on the way, I am using the planners that you have offered to become more organized and maybe add some time to my day, or at least some better flow. Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Karina

• Mai November 4, 2013 at 6:43 pm

Thank you again for this. I am looking forward to using this planner after printing it. Will definitely share this with other blogger friends. God Bless you!

• Tracy McPherson November 4, 2013 at 7:22 pm

I have been looking for something like this! I am so busy that I forget to write on my business blog. This might actually work to keep my notes in one place and motivate me to write at least weekly. Right now I only write when I have time which with 8 kids at home isn’t very often. Thanks a bunch!

• Sarah November 5, 2013 at 7:00 pm

Thank you so much for all of your hard work and sharing this planner! I was wondering what type of paper you print your planners on – regular paper? card stock? Thanks!

• Rebecca November 6, 2013 at 10:23 am

Thank you so much for sharing this! I’m trying to figure out how to get organized with multiple sites so I’m always looking for new ideas on planners. Like someone above I think I’m going to look at combining the monthly and this one together for those quick overviews.

I am also wondering on the type of paper you print on. Do you bind it at home or take it someplace?

• erica November 6, 2013 at 7:47 pm

Hi Rebecca,
      I just take it to Office Depot and have them do it. I don’t have a binding machine and it’s only a few dollars :o)

• Sara November 7, 2013 at 9:46 pm

Thank you! It is beautiful. I especially love the brainstorming and notes pages at the end. It seems I’m always coming up with ideas or information that simply doesn’t fit anywhere else.

• Dianne November 13, 2013 at 4:52 pm

I printed mine out and they look so pretty! I am just putting them in a binder because I have additional info to pack in there but I think next year I will do this and have it bound for me. I figure I’ll have the kinks worked out of my system by then and know what I need. Maybe. 😉 Thanks!

1 2 3