3. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, letter U and tape. Since we did the field trip last Friday, we didn’t get to this, so we’ll do it today! Better late than never 🙂
Lacing Ll letters. I used to give downloads per letter, but upon request, I made a file for the whole alphabet of lacing letters. You can download it by clicking here.
5. Color Book. I also made a bunch of pages with the colored images on them to cut out and paste. You can download a copy of my book here. There’s also a cute one with ribbons here. I’ll post pics as we go.
7. Cutting along a curve. I downloaded some fun cutting worksheets from Kids Learning Station. They also have lots of other worksheets to print.
8. Ten Little Ladybugs book, practice counting!
9. My Little Pony Puzzles, found these in the Bargain bin of Barnes & Noble.