Hi everyone! I have a fun giveaway for you all today, it’s a new product from Learning Resources called “Pop for Letters”.
This game is strickingly fun! I wasn’t sure since it looks so simple, but Tinkerbell absolutely LOVES it! Must be something with those sweet little popcorn letter tiles. The game is simple, you draw out a letter tile then say the letter and the sound it makes. If you’re correct you get to keep your piece of popcorn. If you’re wrong it goes back in the pile. Whoever has the most tiles at the end of the game wins! There is one trick though…if you pull out the piece with the word “POP” on it, you have to put all your pieces back!
As you can see Tinkerbell is deep in thought trying to pick the perfect tile.
They currently have 2 versions of this game, the Pop for Letters and Pop for Sight Words which I think would be super fun as well!
Pop for Letters is a fun way to work on letter recognition and letter sounds! I did ask Strawberry Shortcake play too just to make it more fun, and instead of saying her letter sounds I had her say and spell a word that started with that letter.
Here they are tallying up their tiles to see who won.
Want more information?
- Learning Resources on Facebook
- Learning Resources on Twitter
- Learning Resources Website
- Learning Resources on You Tube
Buy It: Get Pop for Letters for just $9.99
Win It: (Yeah, that’s right, I’m giving away 1 FREE POP for Letters game to one of you!)
Mandatory Entry for Giveaway:
- Leave a comment on this blog post letting me know why you’d like to win!
Additional Optional Entries: (After completing the below tasks, make sure to come back here and leave a comment letting me know you did so you can get your extra entries!)
- Tweet about this giveaway:
Enter to win a FREE POP For Letters Game from @ericahomeschool! Enter thru 1/6/12: /?p=5552
- “Like” Learning Resources on Facebook (come back and leave a comment here letting me know!)
- “Follow” Learning Resources on Twitter
- Subscribe via email to Confessions of a Homeschooler OR RSS FEED
(Yes, you can enter if you already follow or subscribe I love my readers! )
Giveaway Nitty Gritty:
- The give away will be open until midnight EST Friday January 6, 2012. Winner will be announced by Sunday January 8, 2012.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- If prize winner forfeits or does not claim teh prize, prize will be re-awarded at my sole discretion.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random!
- Please leave a way for me to contact you in your entry otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- NOTE: This giveaway is offered to US residents only.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Odds of winning based on number of entries.
- In order to enter the contest you must leave a comment on THIS post. To leave a comment scroll to the bottom of the post and click “Post a comment” (Facebook comments will not count, if you are reading this via RSS, you will need to visit my actual blog to post a comment.)
- Disclosure: I was provided with a free game for review on my blog. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company or the free product provided.
Wow this looks like a great game. I teach preschool and have a preschool daughter. This game would be great for both home and school!! Kids learn through fun.fun.fun and this game looks fun! thank you:)
First year homeschooling and I could use all the resources I can get to make teaching fun for my kindergarten boy! 🙂
This would be wonderful to have in our house.
I liked her page! Would love for my kindergartner and preschool kiddos
This would be perfect for my son right now. He loves playing games and we are working on letter sounds.