“The Good Wife’s Guide” By Darlene Schacht
with foreword by Candace Cameron Bure
“Blessed is the home of a woman who joyfully serves, offering gifts by the work of her hands.” ~ Darlene Schacht
What is “The Good Wife’s Guide”?
Written by author Darlene Schacht, The Good Wife’s Guide is an eBook designed to encourage women to serve their families as they are called to do. Darlene also shares guides for achieving a well-managed home, all backed by scripture and her own personal experience.
In this book you will find scripture, encouragement, and be directed to the purpose which we were created for.
Darlene encourages us to look past the popular opinions that are diminishing our roles as help-meet to our spouse. Including a world that would rather scoff at good family values than face the truth of God’s word. You will not find watered down scripture in this book, but instead the truth.
This isn’t a book that will tell you it’s okay to be selfish, to focus on your own well being, and place yourself as your first priority. But instead Darlene points us to God, through whom we can finally find our purpose, our calling, and set our priorities straight.
- eBook: 154 pages
- Publisher: Time-Warp Wife Ministries
- Language: English
- Price: $4.95
About Darlene Schacht:
“Darlene Schacht is an ordinary mom, living an extraordinary life, because of who she is through Jesus Christ. As help-meet to her husband Michael, she guides and nurtures their four children, leading them toward a deeper walk of faith.
Her work has been published in anthologies by Thomas Nelson, Tyndale Publishing and Adams Media. As well she has co-authored a book with actress Candace Cameron Bure, the award-winning and New York Times Best-Seller, Reshaping it All: Motivation for Spiritual and Physical Fitness.?”
That’s the “official” author bio, now for my bio of Darlene! I originally met Darlene online, and have been so blessed by her since then! She has been a constant encouragement to me not only in her blogging at Time Warp Wife, but personally through emails as well. She truly practices what she preaches and has a beautiful heart, always willing to share God’s love with others! One of my favorite things about Darlene are her emails…always encouraging and her signature line: “You are loved by an almighty God.”
Want to hear the best part? I have a free copy of this eBook to giveaway to one of you!
- Simply leave a comment below letting me know why you’d like to win!
Additional Optional Entries: (Not required to win, come back here and leave a separate comment on this post for each additional entry.)
- Follow Darlene Schacht on Twitter
- Like Darlene Schacht on Facebook
- Subscribe via email to Confessions of a Homeschooler or Subscribe via RSS
- Tweet about this giveaway, feel free to copy the text below:
Enter to win a @darleneschacht book from @ericahomeschool! Enter thru 1/20/12 at /?p=6232
Nitty Gritty Giveaway Details:
- The give away will be open until midnight EST Friday January 20, 2012. Winner will be announced by Sunday January 22, 2012.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- If prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded at my sole discretion.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random!
- This giveaway is offered to US residents only!
- Odds of winning based on number of entries.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- NOTE: In order to enter the contest you must leave a comment on my blog post. To leave a comment scroll to the bottom of the post and fill in the “Speak Your Mind” form. (If you are reading this via RSS, you will need to visit my actual blog to post a comment.)
- Disclosure: Darlene Schacht provided me with a free copy of her product to review on my blog. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company or the free product provided.