Hi teachers! Are you looking for a fun way to have students practice their sight words? Look no further!
Each worksheet has the word along with a funny sentence. Students will practice tracing the word, reading the word, then writing it on their own.
Students will also cut out the letters then glue them on the sheet to spell the word correctly to complete a sentence. This activity is great for fine-motor skills and spelling practice!
Next they will write the word to complete the sentence.
Finally they will make up their own sentence using their newly learned sight word! The repetition along with the variety of activities really helps students remember their sight words!
This download includes 46 Second grade level sight words from the Dolch sight word list.
–> Download the Second Grade Sight Word Sentences ! <–
More Sight Word fun:
- Kinder (Pre-Primer) Sight Word Sentences
- Kindergarten (Primer) Sight Word Sentences
- First Grade Sight Word Sentences
- Sight Word Search
- Sight Word Writing & Spelling Practice
- Kindergarten Sight Word Caterpillar
- First Grade Sight Word Caterpillar
- Second Grade Sight Word Caterpillar
- Third Grade Sight Word Caterpillar