Hi friends! I have the December 2017 Quilters Candy Box Un-boxing video today!
If you’re looking for a monthly sewing/quilting subscription box, this is definitely a fun one! The boxes are $46.95/month (plus shipping). I think they’re a great option for new sewers/quilters as well as more experienced sewers as well. The boxes ship around the 15th of each month, so make sure to sign up before the 11th if you’d like to get in on the next box. If you’d like to get an idea of what they’ve put in past boxes, you can see them all here!
AND…They recently post sneakity peeks on the Quilters Candy Box instagram, so go check it them out!
Ready to see what’s inside the December 2017 box?
Watch my December 2017 Quilter’s Candy Box Unboxing video here!
The December 2017 Quilters Candy Box was curated by Maker Valley and includes…
- Six FQ of Riley Blake’s Basic Dots selected by Holly from Maker’s Valley
- “Happy Christmas” pattern from Maker Valley
- Pre-made binding from Simply MackBeth
- Pineapple Maker Valley enamel pin
- Assorted Wonder Clips
- Coupon Code for Maker Valley
- Quilt Care Gift Cards
- Annie’s Holiday Edition “Boom Chicka Pop”
- A String Blade
If you’re just getting started sewing or quilting, here are a few fun Tutorials to get you started!
- The fabric in this box is perfect for my Squishy Project Bag Tutorial, check it out here!
- Sherbet Stars Quilt Tutorial
- Pink Pig Rag Quilt Tutorial
- DIY Tic-Tac-Toe Board Game (*Great for learning beginning skills!)
- Patchwork Book Cover
- Quilt-as-you-go Book Cover
- Kids Pillow with Pocket
- How to Applique’ Basics (Don’t worry it’s super easy!)
- Thread Catcher Tutorial
- Check out all of my How to Quilt 101 video series here!
To keep up with our shenanigans, be sure to follow me:
- YouTube Channel
- Instagram (LOTS of quilty goodness there!)
Disclosure: Quilter’s Candy Box sent me this month’s box for review on my channel. The opinions expressed in this video were my own, and were not influenced by the free product or company.