It’s time for the June House of the Month series! Last year we did an adorable Truck of the Month series, and I thought it would be fun to do a Quilty House of the Month this year! Each month will feature a cute house design including a seasonal quilt!
I will be releasing the patterns on the 15th of each month so you have some time to get started before the new month arrives. The individual house blocks will be available in PDF format. Once they are all released I will bundle them together in PDF and PRINT formats!
These mini-quilts finish at 20″ x 24″ and are perfect for beginners and seasoned quilters alike!
Get the 2023 June Quilty House of the Month PDF Pattern here!
See the June Quilty and Stitchy HOM in today’s video!
- Quilt finishes at 20” x 24”
- Background fabric: 1/2 yard
- Dark Pink: 1 F8
- Light Pink: 1 FQ
- Brown: 1 F8
- Aqua: 1 FQ
- Green: 1 F8
- Orange: 1 F8
- Low Vol: 1 F8
- Binding: 1/4 yard
- Batting/Backing: 2/3 yard
- (Note: F8 = 9″ x 18″, FQ = 18″ x 21″)
Fabric Used in Sample:
- Background: Moda Bella 9900-97
- Pinks and Reds: Sugar Creek by Corey Yoder
- Greens: FigTree
- Blues: Nest by LellaBoutique
- Orange: Basics by Bonnie and Camille